Can anyone top my cubicle?

BrattMamley -

Updated cubicle as of a few weeks ago.

Do you have a race car bed as well? Phone Post 3.0

Cool. I'm always a big fan of jobs where you can 'own' your own space and set it up how you like. Pandemic was crazy.. guitars and figurines everywhere. It'd make it cooler if you collected rare/signed stuff though. Everything could have a story...

It'd be a bit weird if you only just got the job tho.

Rudi - 
BrattMamley -

Updated cubicle as of a few weeks ago.

Do you have a race car bed as well? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah but it's a sweet race car bed.

BrattMamley - 

Congratulations.

You're that guy.

Bucephalus -
BrattMamley - 

Congratulations.

You're that guy.
Thanks man. And you're THAT guy who gives a shit what other people think about you. I am who I am, I don't care. Phone Post 3.0

Voted up.

I have a ufc 151 poster in my office. It serves a test to see who really is a fan when people try to suck up to me, because only real fans know ufc 151 never happened.

I also have a hao fedor as a paper weight but that thing never stands upright on its own.

You like to spend your day surrounded by pictures of half naked men Phone Post

GapingAxeWound - You like to spend your day surrounded by pictures of half naked men Phone Post
You like to spend your Saturday nights watching half naked men. Get over it. Phone Post 3.0

BrattMamley -
GapingAxeWound - You like to spend your day surrounded by pictures of half naked men Phone Post
You like to spend your Saturday nights watching half naked men. Get over it. Phone Post 3.0

No I don't, gay sex night is on Thursdays Phone Post

BrattMamley -
UGCTT_sakurabas ear -
BrattMamley -
kgastelum928 - 

If I sent you one of my pics would you put it up? I'll even ruin it by autographing it as the bubba killer or something lame.You'll have to recreate the thread though. And you have to be wearing the same shirt and making the fist pose to keep it OG

Absolutely bro! Amazing KO tonight! If you're serious I'm in.

Did this happen? Phone Post 3.0
Nah I contacted him on twitter but he never got back to me. It was right before the finale so I'm sure he was training non stop. Big Kelvin fan, though. Phone Post 3.0
Hopefully with this thread being bumped he sees it and hooks you up.

If I worked in a cubicle it would look similar to yours. F the haters. Phone Post 3.0

Some Guy - You obviously do give a shit about what people think otherwise it wouldn't be necessary to show off your interest in MMA in such a ludicrous fashion. What do those posters do for you while your at work ...... absolutely nothing. They have no purpose other than for other people to know that you watch and potentially trane UFC.
It's better than having a blank wall. I bring in the UFC magazine to work and if there's any pics in it I like I hang them up. I work with mostly people double my age so their opinions don't matter to me at all. Stop being a keyboard warrior, I never claimed to be a badass or anything. Phone Post 3.0

Do you shadowbox in the break room when you think no one's looking?

Kewl Dude!

I'd do the same if I had a cubicle. Phone Post

Oh boy... Good luck ever getting a promotion ... unless you work at ufc hq Phone Post 3.0

No grappling mats on floor? Cubicle incomplete.

These are the best threads on the UG. Just a long stream of shot at OP :D

Brings back memories of that giant fan posing next to Mir, and of course, the legendary Rashad Evans after party!

I think OP's a pretty cool guy.

I'll bite... First pic is my current office (shared with 2 others). I'm in sales and only spend 2 days each week in office. I am currently recovering from surgery I had last week and my company moved offices this week. So my boss just sent me a pic of my new office (that comes along with promotion upon my return), which is the second pic. Looking forward making it more homely as soon as possible.
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/837/ujfo.jpg/][IMG]http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/837/ujfo.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/203/v92n.jpg/][IMG]http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/203/v92n.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Some Guy - You obviously do give a shit about what people think otherwise it wouldn't be necessary to show off your interest in MMA in such a ludicrous fashion. What do those posters do for you while your at work ...... absolutely nothing. They have no purpose other than for other people to know that you watch and potentially trane UFC.

you're...the correct word there would be "you're"..."while you're at work"

example(so you can understand the difference): YOU'RE coming off like a complete dickhead which is probably because YOU'RE pissed off about YOUR parents not allowing you to put UFC posters up in their basement.

Now you'll always remember : )

He's a "just bleeder" Phone Post 3.0