Can anyone top my cubicle?

Voted you up, even though I do not see a red stapler in those pics. A red stapler would really tie the room together man! Phone Post 3.0

Cube is full of awesome! Phone Post 3.0

19 UFC posters on wall.

Check.

Paedopants bunched up correctly around the crotch.

Check.

Set the timer on the camera bro, it's time to fist up. I'm the office UFC guy, and I will end you.

Some Guy - 
glasscasket -
Some Guy - You obviously do give a shit about what people think otherwise it wouldn't be necessary to show off your interest in MMA in such a ludicrous fashion. What do those posters do for you while your at work ...... absolutely nothing. They have no purpose other than for other people to know that you watch and potentially trane UFC.

you're...the correct word there would be "you're"..."while you're at work"

example(so you can understand the difference): YOU'RE coming off like a complete dickhead which is probably because YOU'RE pissed off about YOUR parents not allowing you to put UFC posters up in their basement.

Now you'll always remember : )
Wow you sure showed me. Perhaps you'll be lucky enough and he'll put a naked pic up of you on there after you've sucked his sick some more. Phone Post 3.0

Perhaps... ; )

I did 3 years of cubicles un the '90's; its misery. Kudos to OP, whatever it takes bro. Phone Post 3.0