Can crocop cycle off?

Before bellator… We all know what he’s been doing…

Can he test negative?

Sure

why is everyone so sure he’s on gas? He’s been jacked his entire career. Probably just eating more protein and lifting heavier. Plus with the way Roy Nelson threw Mitrione under the bus with those rumors it’s hard to care if CroCop is on juice.

CRE - why is everyone so sure he's on gas? He's been jacked his entire career. Probably just eating more protein and lifting heavier. Plus with the way Roy Nelson threw Mitrione under the bus with those rumors it's hard to care if CroCop is on juice.

You cant be serious

sassen - 
CRE - why is everyone so sure he's on gas? He's been jacked his entire career. Probably just eating more protein and lifting heavier. Plus with the way Roy Nelson threw Mitrione under the bus with those rumors it's hard to care if CroCop is on juice.

You cant be serious

It’s WCW ( BELLATOR) we don’t give a fuck about usada

CRE - why is everyone so sure he's on gas? He's been jacked his entire career. Probably just eating more protein and lifting heavier. Plus with the way Roy Nelson threw Mitrione under the bus with those rumors it's hard to care if CroCop is on juice.

100%. Not like he had an extreme sudden transformation like Overreem 2010. Cro Cop has always been a physical specimen. Also fuck Roy Nelson.

Chael talking about Cro Cop being clean/never being a dirty fighter:

Can't tell if trolling.

Ill Portents -
The Dresden - 

Can't tell if trolling.

I certainly hope so.

A lot of people are very naive about PEDs.

CroCop passed all USADA tests, he just admitted using HGH for a shoulder injury. Guy has never really struck me as an obvious steroid user.

I'd say so, he didn't fail a single test in the UFC and had about 15 fights there. He only got caught because he sent USADA an email telling them he used growth hormone to rehab his shoulder.

EckY - CroCop passed all USADA tests, he just admitted using HGH for a shoulder injury. Guy has never really struck me as an obvious steroid user.

Jesus. Mind Boggles.

RUSRedDevil -
sassen - 

You cant be serious

It’s WCW ( BELLATOR) we don’t give a fuck about usada

And that’s the way it should be 

EckY - CroCop passed all USADA tests, he just admitted using HGH for a shoulder injury. Guy has never really struck me as an obvious steroid user.

If he doesn't I'd like to know who is. 

Siciliano di Brooklyn -
CRE - why is everyone so sure he's on gas? He's been jacked his entire career. Probably just eating more protein and lifting heavier. Plus with the way Roy Nelson threw Mitrione under the bus with those rumors it's hard to care if CroCop is on juice.

100%. Not like he had an extreme sudden transformation like Overreem 2010. Cro Cop has always been a physical specimen. Also fuck Roy Nelson.

Chael talking about Cro Cop being clean/never being a dirty fighter:

Chael Sonnen talks Bellator signing Cro Cop while under USADA suspension - YouTube

Was always a specimen… while fighting in PRIDE… and then pre-usada UFC…

Actually, his last UFC fight was just months before USADA became part of the UFC anti-doping set up…

Then, after that last UFC fight he went back to fighting in RIZIN, which is… you guessed it… in JAPAN…

WHY WOULD ANYONE BE SKEPTICAL OF HIS POTENTIAL FOR PED USE?

I love me some Mirko by the way.

Lights Out Lurker - 

Lol getting ripped, gaining muscle, and competing better than ever after 40? That's not throwing any red flags? It's not like he's some guy that just got into fitness and now his body is changing, he has been a top athlete his entire career but just now his body starts to get better?.... Come on son

He’s not competing better than ever though…he is strong and muscular but a few levels below his prime Pride days…that said, I think we can be relatively certain that Crocop is using steroids…

I didn’t think Bellator tested?

Lights Out Lurker -

Lol getting ripped, gaining muscle, and competing better than ever after 40? That's not throwing any red flags? It's not like he's some guy that just got into fitness and now his body is changing, he has been a top athlete his entire career but just now his body starts to get better?.... Come on son

He filled out but he's not better than ever just doesn't rely on reflexes and explosiveness as much.  He is likely using hgh but I doubt he's a big steroid user. Even chael doesn't think so, I'd value his opinion over any of you guys.

Considering he can pass the harder usada Test even when he admits using, the easier preflight tests should be no problem.

mirko crocop bicycle pic .jpg

Mitrione was talking about cheating in a lot of co-interviews so Roy was more bitching about having to hear it constantly.  He didnt dime him out. 

Target_the_Gash -

Been bustin' serious ass on that yard, cleanest lawn/ tightest hedges in all Croatia.

It's that lawnmowerman swole.