Can Cyborg ever win?

Seems like every win is never enough with a lot of fans, especially on this site. Who does she have to fight?? Gabby? Or is everybody too small? The positive roids test? Ronda fans still mad or just a combination of all these issues?

If you're going to discredit her career then i guess Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Brock, Hendo, Mir and others are tainted too. 

What else does this great fighter have to do? And im not even a not fan of hers, but i respect her greatness.

Civil discussion possible on this subject? Lol

They will always find something negative about her. 

It’s not rational. 

She needs to fight a 145er. Its like if there was no one over 205 pounds and Stipe was killing everyone. 

Ragingshaneistheanswer - Seems like every win is never enough with a lot of fans, especially on this site. Who does she have to fight?? Gabby? Or is everybody too small? The positive roids test? Ronda fans still mad or just a combination of all these issues?
If you're going to discredit her career then i guess Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Brock, Hendo, Mir and others are tainted too. 

What else does this great fighter have to do? And im not even a not fan of hers, but i respect her greatness.

She seems like a very nice person. Something about last night at the presser…she seems so genuinely happy. I"m sure some of the shit hurts her feelings tho she would never say so. Just don’t like the fact that she recently tested positive for a masking agent. People are silly if they think it wasn’t for that purpose. Otherwise should would have disclosed it. Asking for money for this documentary. She can’t help there are no big girls, but she did have the chance to go to 135 and anyone can make that. I think that reluctance yet still calling them out (being 170 for the fight) just takes away from her accomplishments a bit. I think she’s had terrible management and Ray is horrible for her on here. He’s caught in so many lies. She really needs to tell him to stop posting already. She seems really very nice. Just the roids mainly that ruin it for mer.

Nope, cheaters never win.

She cheated to get an advantage

refuses to give up advantage with bullshit lies about her health

Then calls out girls smaller than her 

If she decides to drop to 135 I will care, till then, she can't win me over 

That was a good win for Cris, her best ever without doubt. But she’s never gonna be woman’s GOAT any more than Jones or Silva can be men’s GOAT. A cheat’s a cheat, and if you cheat in combat sports you’re a scumbag, it’s that simple 

She needs to just get paid. She is never going to be pretty or loved.

She cheated for years and to get her opponents they have to have women come up in weight.  And they are always not shredded and are flabby.  So add that in w the fact that she keeps packing on mass w juice (avoiding ever going to 135 when she could have made it) makes me meh on her.  

She seems like a nice lady, and I heard an interview on Luke Thomas with one of her sparring partners and when he asked her what surprised her about Cyborg it was "how nice she is in person".  We're not all models folks, no logical reason for all the hate that I can see.  Yes she got popped, lots of her male counter parts have gotten the same and haven't gotten nealy the level of hate. 

If I had to hang out with either a nice Cyborg every day or a nice to look at, but awful Rhonda I'd chose Cyborg 100/100 times.

Ragingshaneistheanswer - Seems like every win is never enough with a lot of fans, especially on this site. Who does she have to fight?? Gabby? Or is everybody too small? The positive roids test? Ronda fans still mad or just a combination of all these issues?

Stop crying. Didn’t think this shit personally affected you.

Popped for pissing hot twice, ya let’s all call this farce the goat now though 

VectorWega - 

They just don't like her because of the way she looks.  She's by far the greatest female fighter of all time. There is not a close #2.

Can’t say that cause she’s roided. She won’t ever be considered that because we have no idea. She cheats. Plain and simple.

If she 1) goes through a feminising hormone treatment to undo the PED-induced androgenisation that provides a competitive advantage through its masculinising transformative effects, and 2) fights a non-bantamweight, non-flyweight with a good record 

i haven’t seen the fight, but this last fight is the first legit win for a long time, imo.

She still has a VISIBLE advantage from the steroids… no other girl is built like that and its hard to believe its ALL because she just works so much harder than everyone else…imo there is a reason shes able to work so much harder and not get burned out

I always root for whoever is against her, because that’s just how I do when someone never loses. But she is a good person and a great champion.

Posted this in other thread:

A lightweight fighter androgenised herself, via chemically inducing a partial female to male transition, to achieve an unfair competitive advantage over cis females. She kills her self to make featherweight, missing weight at times - openly presenting the intensity of the weight cut often, to fight bantamweights.

how many cis female bantamweights does a mid-transition trans male lightweight need to beat before being considered in high regard? Honestly,  I’m not sure beating cis female bantamweights will ever get her high regard - and I believe this is completely justified.

Stop the roids and drop to 135 already.

If she wants to keep walking into the cage at 170 against smaller girls she shouldn’t expect anyone to care.

145 is a joke, everyone knows this.