Can Cyborg ever win?

MrBlonde - She's not white and she is not American so the casual fan will never root for her. She pissed hot one time like many others have and she did her time. She came back and has looked the same skill wise and physically unlike the other USADA victims we see so what ever she was doing wasnt that much of a factor if anything.

But sadly she is not a blonde haired, blue eyed, all American girl so she will never get much love from the mouth breather Rousey/Mac type crowd.

she pissed hot for a masking agent. If it was legit she would have listed it. she didn’t. she is still roiding which makes her a cheater-still. She did not do her time. She is still roiding.

Fujkm -
MrBlonde - She's not white and she is not American so the casual fan will never root for her. She pissed hot one time like many others have and she did her time. She came back and has looked the same skill wise and physically unlike the other USADA victims we see so what ever she was doing wasnt that much of a factor if anything.

But sadly she is not a blonde haired, blue eyed, all American girl so she will never get much love from the mouth breather Rousey/Mac type crowd.

she pissed hot for a masking agent. If it was legit she would have listed it. she didn’t. she is still roiding which makes her a cheater-still. She did not do her time. She is still roiding.

Even if you give her the benefit of the doubt that she’s stopped using (which I don’t due to the extremely suspicious string of events around the masking agent test failure) - it is blatantly obvious that a permanent masculinising transformation has been induced by PEDs that provides her an ongoing unfair competitive advantage.

until this masculinising transformation is undone it is completely reasonable and relevant to bring up the failed test and her manliness as it pertains to her having a cheating- derived advantage in her fights.

Not with me. Anytime I see her maul some chick I only think about her taking steroids to drastically alter her body.

The whole rhetoric about how that was a long time ago and she has worked so hard to improve her skill set is complete garbage.

She was able to improve her skill set thanks to the incredible advantages that taking steroids gives you for training day in and day out.

Fujkm - 

Where did I say it was legit? She got busted and rightfully so. She did her time and has fought clean under USADA rules.

As far as her still being a cheater do you think that Cyborg is some kind of steroid guru? That she has some “special” masking agent that no other camp or fighter has? I mean Jon Jones has more money, a bigger camp, and more to lose and he still count outsmart USADA but Cyborg can?

But its ok man. You are not a fan and that is your choice. Just try not to let your dislike for her cloud your judgement of her as a fighter as of now.

NBKfanforlife - 
ausgepicht -
JustAnotherMMAFan - 
NBKfanforlife -
ausgepicht - I think the elephant in the room that is responsible for much of the hatred directed towards her is steroid use. There ARE many ways around tests, so people will always suspect her even if she passes.

No one likes a cheater so for those who believe she is on steroids (I can only say she hasn’t been caught and she is innocent until proven guilty) they see her as a cheater.

Thing is that even if she is on steroids, it doesn’t give you timing, technique, tactics, pressure, etc. You can be faster and stronger, but it doesn’t give you skills. To try to sum up what Cyborg has done and chalk it up to steroid use is sheer absurdity. There is still a tremendous amount of ability, sacrifice, training time, blood, sweat and tears that goes into what she has done.

Considering that the vast majority of fighters are on the juice and haven’t gotten caught just means she’s on the same level playing field.

She is the greatest female fighter of all time - unless you consider boxing or kickboxing a “fight.” MMA is the closest to actual fighting, so that makes her the best ever. Even if she were to lose her next 5 fights, she is still cemented as the best ever.

Sorry. Those are the facts.

Caught twice.  

I see. So Conor losing to Mayweather counts as a loss to all of you faggots but Borg taking an ass whippin from Baars doesn’t?   

Pathetic.  She swings roundhouse punches which wouldn’t do any damage if it weren’t for roid power.  

Let her tell USADA that she needs no exemptions and let them test for the same shit that everyone gets tested for. Then we will see who she really is.  She got caught with a masking agent in her system and a corrupt doctor wrote an exemption for it so that she can continue to roid.  She is pathetic 

Cyborg lost to Baars. What the fuck are you talking about?

LOL…

Did you see KKMs time stamp? Of course, he has no idea what he’s talking about.

Blow me faggot.  I’ve been here since ‘04 and I absolutely know what I’m taking about.  I was making an observation about you Conor haters and your hypocrisy. Conor’s loss to Floyd counts to every one of you haters. But Cyborg’s loss to Baars doesn’t count to you idiots.   

Its over your fat, drooling heads. 

“Wrong.”

MrBlonde -
Fujkm - 

Where did I say it was legit? She got busted and rightfully so. She did her time and has fought clean under USADA rules.

As far as her still being a cheater do you think that Cyborg is some kind of steroid guru? That she has some “special” masking agent that no other camp or fighter has? I mean Jon Jones has more money, a bigger camp, and more to lose and he still count outsmart USADA but Cyborg can?

But its ok man. You are not a fan and that is your choice. Just try not to let your dislike for her cloud your judgement of her as a fighter as of now.

Did you miss the part where she didn’t claim a new she was in that is a well known masking agent? USADA did catch jet this the scramble to get a doc script 

Fujkm - 
MrBlonde -
Fujkm - 

Did you miss the part where she didn’t claim a new she was in that is a well known masking agent? USADA did catch jet this the scramble to get a doc script 

Not sure what you are trying to say but Ill take a stab at it. Heres what I think and what I think you mean.

1. She cheated and got busted like many fighters have.

2. She did her time and has fought clean under USADA ever since and has looked like an animal each and every time.

3. You claim that she “is still roiding” and and that “she is a cheater still.” I say that if that is the case she must be one hell of a steroid guru to outsmart USADA unlike fighter who come from Mega camps like Jacksons and ATT which is highly unlikely.

If this is your argument then lets just agree to disagree. I feel that you and I know less about testing than the people who run USADA so lets just leave it at that.

How many girls who have roided are as powerful, as fast or hit as hard as Cyborg? How many UFC girls roided in the past?

Look at Ashleen Evans-Smith, who was flagged too. Look at Andrea Lee. 

And, before her fight with Holly, people were saying she was as big as Cyborg. Some people said Holly looked stronger in the clinch. Holly’s camp claims Holly had a speed advantage as well.

So, Holly is stronger in the clinch, is faster, but now the problem is how hard Cyborg hits. 

A lot of people aren’t sitting well with the fact that Cyborg, who got the same size as Holly, who was muscled in the clinch by Holly, who is slower than Holly, is so dominant..

There’s zero logic to this.

People bring up steroids, but, in the end, it’s about her looks and superiority / dominance.

MrBlonde - 
Fujkm - 
MrBlonde -
Fujkm - 

Not sure what you are trying to say but Ill take a stab at it. Heres what I think and what I think you mean.

2. She did her time and has fought clean under USADA ever since and has looked like an animal each and every time.

3. You claim that she “is still roiding” and and that “she is a cheater still.” I say that if that is the case she must be one hell of a steroid guru to outsmart USADA unlike fighter who come from Mega camps like Jacksons and ATT which is highly unlikely.

If this is your argument then lets just agree to disagree. I feel that you and I know less about testing than the people who run USADA so lets just leave it at that.

What did she test hot for last year after turning down fights? Why didn’t she claim it on her test form? You know exactly why. it was a masking agent and she didn’t want to get caught. When she did get caught, then it was the scramble to come up with an excuse why she had it in her system. that is cheating. She cheated on the form, got caught, then back peddled. The obtuse buy her story.

and don’t give me any crap about what USADA ruled because they can’t go over a docs head and say she medically didn’t need it. She took a banned substance, never claimed it. That is cheating. If you think its not, then yes, we disagree greatly

The steroid idiots always come out in droves when Cyborg wins. They can never give her credit for working hard, having great technique and cardio. They make themselves look like petulant children.

Fujkm - 
MrBlonde - 
Fujkm - 
MrBlonde -
Fujkm - 

What did she test hot for last year after turning down fights? Why didn’t she claim it on her test form? You know exactly why. it was a masking agent and she didn’t want to get caught. When she did get caught, then it was the scramble to come up with an excuse why she had it in her system. that is cheating. She cheated on the form, got caught, then back peddled. The obtuse buy her story.

Im not arguing that she never got caught man so Ill just say what Ive been saying. She pissed hot and was busted. I know that.

Im saying is that she has fought several times since then under USADA rules and she has kicked ass. You assert that she is still dirty. I say she is doing what everyone else is doing these days under USADA.