Can Dana sign Brock vs. Fedor?

Brock is a warrior and would be a HUGE favorite. I know he would come back for this fight.

Fedor loves his freak show fights and would have a dominant punching edge.

Brock vs. Fedor would destroy all PPV #'s past and present.

Can Dana make the biggest fight in UFC history happen? This card could also feature GSP's return, and the first girl fight. Rousey v Carano?

Not sure if serious. Phone Post

This would be some cold war era stuff of legend.

USA vs Russia

USA! USA! USA!

Trolling right?

Anyway Silva/Jones would be most ppv Eva Phone Post

3 years ago it would be the biggest ppv Phone Post

Phone Post

hmb - This would be some cold war era stuff of legend.

USA vs Russia

USA! USA! USA!

Lol Phone Post

TheBulk - 

3 years ago it would be the biggest ppv Phone Post

LOL! ALL OF RUSSIA WOULD WATCH THIS ONE!

ON ONE TV!

2 chances of this happening: Slim and none.

RJJH -  I am closer to signing that fight than Dana

So you're the other guy, eh? Phone Post

The fuck is this? Phone Post

Its not a JON FUCKING JONES thread, that's what it is!

Phone Post

I bet her snatch smells but my god do I want to hit it.

BROCK would kill that farce Fedor, why bother. The UFC wouldn't want to have its first death just after signing THE most important deal in the long history of Cage Fighting.

Have you seen Fedors KO punch, it nearly kills people. Sounds like a baseball bat hitting a hardball. It's 3 times more powerful than an H-Bomb. Brock would shit his pants if he felt the wind of that thing.

<blockquote>hmb - Have you seen Fedors KO punch, it nearly kills people. Sounds like a baseball bat hitting a hardball. It's 3 times more powerful than an H-Bomb. Brock would shit his pants if he felt the wind of that thing.</blockquote><br /> His punches only looked that way because he was fighting non ranked fighters, Brock was thrown to the wolves right away, fighting better comp, and he won the UFC strap, something Fedor will never do. Plus, you dont have to hit so hard when cage fighting gloves have to be CUSTOM made to fit you xxxxl sized hands.

you spoiled uFc 200 Phone Post

hmb - Its not a JON FUCKING JONES thread, that's what it is!

Touchè Phone Post

JohnnyChingas - <blockquote>hmb - Have you seen Fedors KO punch, it nearly kills people. Sounds like a baseball bat hitting a hardball. It's 3 times more powerful than an H-Bomb. Brock would shit his pants if he felt the wind of that thing.</blockquote><br /> His punches only looked that way because he was fighting non ranked fighters, Brock was thrown to the wolves right away, fighting better comp, and he won the UFC strap, something Fedor will never do. Plus, you dont have to hit so hard when cage fighting gloves have to be CUSTOM made to fit you xxxxl sized hands.

Like I said, Brock would shit his pants. He probably wouldn't even sign the contract. Fedor has KO'd far greater chins than Brocks. Brocks never been hit as hard as Fedor can punch.