Can I buy a PPV without TV?

First time PPV buy. Don't have cable, but do have Comcast internet. Any way for me to buy and stream (legally) tonights PPV?

Thanks in advance. VU to anyone that can help..

On the UFC TV site, YouTube I think, uh that's about it. Phone Post 3.0

ufc.tv

Yep, online Phone Post 3.0

Why would u want to buy a ppv without a TV to watch it on? Phone Post 3.0

Found UFC.com/answered own thread. Namaste

Inspector Lunge - 

http://www.ufc.tv/video/ufc-189

Thanks! You get my solitary upvote

JROTT - Why would u want to buy a ppv without a TV to watch it on? Phone Post 3.0

Same reason as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, pr0n, etc...

Sure but how would you watch it? Phone Post 3.0

chupecabre - Sure but how would you watch it? Phone Post 3.0
Computer, iPad, phone, etc. Phone Post 3.0

Weiderloo -
JROTT - Why would u want to buy a ppv without a TV to watch it on? Phone Post 3.0

What I did there.. U didn't see... Probably because the thread title indicates u don't have a tv.. Phone Post 3.0

Does anyone know how to watch prelims without cable? Phone Post 3.0

ISuckDosBalls - Does anyone know how to watch prelims without cable? Phone Post 3.0
Fox sports go app maybe? Phone Post 3.0

If done this before.
Fair warning, if your internet connection is shitty you will get pauses and freezing in the online broadcast, which usually winds up meaning you miss things that happen. Phone Post 3.0

ISuckDosBalls - Does anyone know how to watch prelims without cable? Phone Post 3.0
Fartpass Phone Post 3.0

ISuckDosBalls - Does anyone know how to watch prelims without cable? Phone Post 3.0

Get hola extension for chrome. Set you country to probs england for this event and watch them on fightpass

ISuckDosBalls - Does anyone know how to watch prelims without cable? Phone Post 3.0

There's an app for Windows 8, IOS and Android called Fox Sports Go. Testing it now. Will update on the results

If you use a vpn to order the event from the website, will there by any issues if I try to watch it on the ufc app on my tv? Can't remember if the purchase of the card is linked to the device or the account Phone Post 3.0

Weiderloo - 

There's an app for Windows 8, IOS and Android called Fox Sports Go. Testing it now. Will update on the results

Welp its shit. Keeps crashing. On the windows store it has an average 1.6 rating out of 5.

JROTT - 
Weiderloo -

What I did there.. U didn't see... Probably because the thread title indicates u don't have a tv.. Phone Post 3.0

O you were messing with me...can't tell if that's intentional poetry...banana tree