Can marcus jones prevent a complete sweep?

i think it's going to be 8-0 rashad. what do you think?

Marcus Jones plays on defense. It's only a touchdown and two point conversion lead. I'm sure Rampage can quarterback a comeback.

I think Jones takes it. Trevor Wittman commented that he felt Jones could be a superstar. For him to say that, he must have some reason behind it.

Wessel is a real good fighter, but good LAWD Marcus is big and strong.

Should be a good fight.

War Big Baby!

Marcus Jones comes off as a good guy and has the charisma to be a draw(more so than most of the big bellied wrestlers in the house!).

Hopefully hes got enough talent to get through a fight or two on the show.

Wessel will win. He's not anything special, but I think Jones is basically just a big strong guy with a little ground game and some iffy conditioning.

All the other fighters in the house talked highly of his skills and level of athletism. Ive seen a few of his fights online though and wasnt i was not particularly impressed.

On the show they keep talking about Jones having excellent grappling ability...and he has a Gracie tattoo :P

Still, they talked Junk up as being a great striker and several guys as being well conditioned, so it's always hard to say.

Both men have 1 loss on their record, each by KO.  The difference is that Wessel lost to Antoni Hardonk, and Jones lost to this guy:

Jone sis a really powerful dude, but I question his gas tank, Wessel could take this by decision.

I want team Rampage to lose... but I want Marcus to win... I'm torn

Marcus seems like a really cool person. I hope he does well.

gotta figure there has tobe an upset coming soon... might as well be jones

i dont think Marcus will have the gas. we seen that earlier in the season.

Tomato Can -  Both men have 1 loss on their record, each by KO.  The difference is that Wessel lost to Antoni Hardonk, and Jones lost to this guy:

That dude looks mean to his credit.

supersaiyan - gotta figure there has tobe an upset coming soon...

i thought meathead beating junk was the upset :S

I want to see Rashad get the sweep but I was really hoping meathead would lose

Tomato Can -  Both men have 1 loss on their record, each by KO.  The difference is that Wessel lost to Antoni Hardonk, and Jones lost to this guy:

Are you implying that guy can't fight because he has titties? Rampage is that you?

KeithM - 
supersaiyan - gotta figure there has tobe an upset coming soon...

i thought meathead beating junk was the upset :S

hahaa seeing the fight it couldve prob gone either way...a real upset would be jones beating someone considering they pretty much potrayed him as a weak link..rmr his legs and knees issues and he alwasy seem like he was gonna quit...then they show him in a video segment talking about " oh i love mmA its myjoy and feel like a kid...and really want DIS..blah blah blah" or such to the likes.

making him appear virtous n all n with self redeeming philosophy lol

NoPlacebo - 

Are you implying that guy can't fight because he has titties? Rampage is that you?

Yo bref stank so bad I can smell it through the internets.