Canadian olympic trials

Not saying that, Scott is a good wrestler, just saying that Greco is weak here. We don't really have any Greco coaches here and pretty much no Greco Tournaments like someone mention before. We don't even have huge numbers for freestyle wrestling.

Derick,
I doubt ill be at that show, right know im goin to focus on my wrestling......that show date is near my provincials and nationals sooo i highly doubt ill be doin any mma for awhile until after my season.....are u going to be there?

Oh yes and congragulations to Evan for keeping his top stop and good luck to him at the olympics.....he looked as if he was in his own league beating ewers fairly well in the finals!!

Unlike other coutries, the canadian wrestlers don't focus much on greco.

The soviet countries have wrestlers who do greco roman on a full time basis as do the european countries.

How are canadians going to compete with the rest of the world when they wrestle one maybe 2 tournaments a year , and probably rarely even practice just greco !!

I'll give u ur re-match after my nationals....well just need an event to do it at.....but ull get it!!!

how is Scmeichels shoulder/pec healing? Is he in top shape?

Schmeichels shoulder/pec is healed, he won the trials....and yes hes in top shape it looked.