Can't believe nobody but me sees what the UFC is

williepep - Good to see the John Wayne of MMA back posting again.
Fucking Picasso of english language.

OCMikey - Sean, please start up a podcast. Thanks.
agreed. would listen to weekly.

inf0 - GSP doesn't fight this year.

this he is done

Shanebone - 
Sean McCorkle - I started to respond individually to the some of the dumbass comments, but then I remembered I'm Sean McCorkle, and the people typing them live in their parent's basements.

Since when does Freddie Roach make career decisions for GSP?

And what makes more sense for Conor? Fighting Khabib or Tony at 155, or GSP at 185 for the belt?
GSP at 185 for his 3rd title is a win/win for Conor.

And where would GSP rather fight? At 185 which is close to his walking weight, or nearly die attempting to make 155?

The absolute stupidity of some of you on here is the reason why I left the UG to begin with. The same idiots who can't figure out that my phone auto corrected Bisping, are the ones who thought Kimbo would beat Fedor.

You're the same morons who think fighters should "fight to test themselves".

I could keep going, but you get the point. (Actually you probably don't)

I wild each it, bitches
Lmao!! " im sean mcnobody" durrr

If i'm nobody, then what does that make you?

Besides only the sixth best janitor at your job?

And you know who I am, but I don't know who you are. And not just because you're too scared to use your real name and hide behind a screen name. And not just because you're so broke, you can't afford the $20 a year for a blue name. But because even if you used your real name, and it was a blue name, no one beside your immediate family would know who you are.

But I'm the one who's nobody, right?

And Sean McCorkle didn't make any grammatical errors. It's called voice to text. And if the underground app fucks up what I say, when my iPhone doesn't any other time I use voice to text, that's not my problem.

If I were Conor I'd do whatever it takes to get to Mayweather, then retire after that fight.  Between the purse, endorsements, and an autobiography and made for tv movie, he'll be set for life.

Sean McCorkle - I started to respond individually to the some of the dumbass comments, but then I remembered I'm Sean McCorkle, and the people typing them live in their parent's basements.

And what makes more sense for Conor? Fighting Khabib or Tony at 155, or GSP at 185 for the belt?

And where would GSP rather fight? At 185 which is close to his walking weight, or nearly die attempting to make 155?

The absolute stupidity of some of you on here is the reason why I left the UG to begin with. The same idiots who can't figure out that my phone auto corrected Bisping, are the ones who thought Kimbo would beat Fedor.

I wild each it, bitches
Lol at least you remember who you are.

Sean McCorkle - And Sean McCorkle didn't make any grammatical errors. It's called voice to text. And if the underground app fucks up what I say, when my iPhone doesn't any other time I use voice to text, that's not my problem.
You're an absolute animal Sean and you are hilarious on MMA Roasted!! Could you give us an update on Tai Lopez, did you get your hands on him yet?

Sean McCorkle - 
Shanebone - 

I wild each it, bitches
    <span class="User-202871" id="userPost59801049"><span class="User-366160" id="userPost59798800">Lmao!! &quot; im sean mcnobody&quot; durrr</span></span></blockquote>
<br />
<span class="User-202871" id="userPost59801049">If i'm nobody, then what does that make you?<br />
<br />
Besides only the sixth best janitor at your job?<br />
<br />
And you know who I am, but I don't know who you are. And not just because you're too scared to use your real name and hide behind a screen name. And not just because you're so broke, you can't afford the $20 a year for a blue name. But because even if you used your real name, and it was a blue name, no one beside your immediate family would know who you are.<br />
<br />
But I'm the one who's nobody, right?</span></blockquote>

How many people on this thread beat up Mark Hunt? 

Beelze -

Why would GSP fight Conor at MW and not LW? GSP has more to gain by cutting to 155 by being the first 3 weight champion. GSP beats Bisping moves down to 170 and gets his title there, then moves down to 155 where potentially 2 fighters who've held 2 titles simultaneously fight to make history. I don't think GSP is necessarily looking for big money fights as much as he's aiming to cement the best legacy which means a fight with Conor might not be set in stone, Conor could lose in the mean time and Georges will fight whoever is the LW champ, that's why he's using the stock market shit all the time, he knows Conor's stock can drop by the time he goes for that LW strap. Beating Conor at MW does nothing for Georges as far as his legacy's concerned, he didn't come back for money, he came back to prove he's the best.

Don't see George making it to 155. Stated in the past he'd eventually move to 185 and stay there.

Sean McCorkle - And Sean McCorkle didn't make any grammatical errors. It's called voice to text. And if the underground app fucks up what I say, when my iPhone doesn't any other time I use voice to text, that's not my problem.
A perfect solution to start up The Big Sexy Podcast good sir.

*would be to start up a podcast.

This damn voice to text. Jk

OGT -
Beelze -

Why would GSP fight Conor at MW and not LW? GSP has more to gain by cutting to 155 by being the first 3 weight champion. GSP beats Bisping moves down to 170 and gets his title there, then moves down to 155 where potentially 2 fighters who've held 2 titles simultaneously fight to make history. I don't think GSP is necessarily looking for big money fights as much as he's aiming to cement the best legacy which means a fight with Conor might not be set in stone, Conor could lose in the mean time and Georges will fight whoever is the LW champ, that's why he's using the stock market shit all the time, he knows Conor's stock can drop by the time he goes for that LW strap. Beating Conor at MW does nothing for Georges as far as his legacy's concerned, he didn't come back for money, he came back to prove he's the best.

Don't see George making it to 155. Stated in the past he'd eventually move to 185 and stay there.

Georges is no bigger now than he's been in the past, for this fight he hasn't really moved up to 185 he's just not cutting weight, we all know he'll vacate the belt the second he wins it, he's never staying at 185. He has mentioned within the last year he can make 155, even recently he's said there's lots of fighters at LW who walk around weighing more than he does so you can tell he's eyeing up that LW belt. If he says he can make the weight I'm not gonna doubt it, this is GSP we're talking about.

All I know for sure is fighting Conor at MW will never happen, the MW division has already been held up with the Hendo fight, now the GSP Bisping fight, and if GSP wins there's no way they are gonna do Conor GSP at that weight, a champ who walks around at 185 fighting a 170lb'er soaking wet for the MW title? The division is deeper than it's ever been with killers who've been waiting in line forever, no way a MW contender doesn't get the next shot at the title, that's for certain.

inf0 - GSP doesn't fight this year.

You can't really believe. New owners looking for ROI. Georges getting paid.

McCorkle putting the cal on folks. Get back on MMARoasted!