Can't blame Conner for trying to roll with Megan Fox

Please post a pic of your wife or gf and let us vote who we’d fuck more.

I don’t have a wife or GF. Does that mean I’m not allowed to have an opinion on women? I’m just not attracted to her sorry man lol

1 Like

That’s a sick thought Sr. I’m gonna pretend I didn’t read that

Meme Reaction GIF

4 Likes

2 Likes

Imagining her in any other form is a discredit to what she was.

She exploded onto the scene for a reason, it wasn’t her brains…

It sucks what these women do to themselves these days…

And fuck the guys that are with them and go along with it, sure babe that would look great!

4 Likes

Salma got her jaw done way back when

I wanna suck on that toe thumb!

You don’t? Glitter dick is what all the cool kids are into this year!

4 Likes

Dave Chappelle could’ve guessed that…

1 Like

You’ve never even stood next to a girl that hot let alone talk to one. Her thumbs? Who cares. She is fucking her face up tho

1 Like

It didn’t do anything to his career

White knight. She’s in it for money but he’s the bad guy for making a billion dollars. She obviously doesn’t care who he bangs which any woman married to a famous billionaire shouldn’t. But she also sold her integrity for his money.

It worked wonders for Mickey Rourke

1 Like

Lol I don’t even remember what he looked like before, but damn he looks like shit

1 Like

If you want to feel a little worse about yourself think about this, looking like a microwaved Botox experiment gone South he was still able to land Iron Man 2 and the wrestler

1 Like

When i saw this scene in the theatre my buddy leaned over and whispered, “If you look very closely there is a car in this shot.”

1 Like

For a second I thought I was still in the Nicki Minaj thread and I was going to question your interpretation of natural beauty. Then I realized we’re in the Megan Fox thread and I concur 1000%. You don’t fuck with something that looks as fine as she used to

2 Likes

I was about to give you a like, and then read

“Im sure she can’t fuck”

Unless you have video footage to show me otherwise don’t ever speak those words again. Dark Angel is whatever the fuck you want her to be…