Can't handle the FOX style

The plethora of commercials, The pre-fight analysis, the music, graphics, all of it. The production of that card nearly ruined it. The corner cams, too. Itty bitty camera on fighter and a HUGE corn nuts ads taking up 3/4ths of the screen. Not to say pre-FOX UFC cards didnt slam you with commercials but there is a clear difference with the FOX style and I for one dislike it. What say ye shills? Phone Post

OP can't handle da' riddum! Phone Post

DVR fuckface.

OP won't except FOX sty1e.

Joshua King - Well the buy the ppv's. wit your money. Phone Post 3.0

Lol!!! Phone Post

It sucks but its better than spike... still no pride though Phone Post

Pacinko - DVR fuckface.

But I'm tryna watch them live, bro. Phone Post

Fox has no more commercials than Spike did. That is just the nature of non-subscription TV.

The only minor problem I have with FOX production is their choice to do recaps and analysis of fights that just happened, rather than using that airtime to squeeze in another prelim.

Ten eight round - 
Steve4192 - Fox has no more commercials than Spike did. That is just the nature of non-subscription TV.

The only minor problem I have with FOX production is their choice to do recaps and analysis of fights that just happened, rather than using that airtime to squeeze in another prelim.

Yep. Pre show and post show are for that. It's not football, we don't need play by plays and recaps after every fight. Phone Post

Casuals need those things, it's a great idea to break down the fights, it educates people.

While for those who know it might be a bit boring, but this will help grow the sport.

Steve4192 - Fox has no more commercials than Spike did. That is just the nature of non-subscription TV.

Sime minded Americans are too acustomed to being spoon fed everything so they need the analysis and recap in order to understand even the simplest of things they may be watching. It works great in padball Phone Post

Theflesh22 - 

The plethora of commercials, The pre-fight analysis, the music, graphics, all of it. The production of that card nearly ruined it. The corner cams, too. Itty bitty camera on fighter and a HUGE corn nuts ads taking up 3/4ths of the screen. Not to say pre-FOX UFC cards didnt slam you with commercials but there is a clear difference with the FOX style and I for one dislike it. What say ye shills? Phone Post

The commercials MAKE THE EVENT FREE.

How fucking stupid are you?

Wes_Mantooth - 
Theflesh22 - 

I say we get rid of the commercials and make it where people who watch it have to pay for it. We'll call it pay-per-watch or something like that.

MMA Playwright -
Wes_Mantooth - 
Theflesh22 - 

I say we get rid of the commercials and make it where people who watch it have to pay for it. We'll call it pay-per-watch or something like that.
This is a good idea but I say force even the people who pay to watch some movie trailers. Phone Post 3.0

Wes_Mantooth -
Theflesh22 -  The plethora of commercials, The pre-fight analysis, the music, graphics, all of it. The production of that card nearly ruined it. The corner cams, too. Itty bitty camera on fighter and a HUGE corn nuts ads taking up 3/4ths of the screen. Not to say pre-FOX UFC cards didnt slam you with commercials but there is a clear difference with the FOX style and I for one dislike it. What say ye shills? Phone Post

Pretty fucked up norm, no? Commercialization is murdering the fight game. Over saturation of the FS1 cards is what'll kill interest. Nobody wants to watch that shit live. Every week. I could deal with it on Spike cause a free card coming around didnt happen as often; making it easier to bare. UFC product is going downhill in my eyes. I know I'm not alone on it . Phone Post

bring back coq rock

MMA Playwright -

And well played, lol. Phone Post

Pride's production was way superior. It felt grandiose.

i hate the ticker at the bottom of the screen! Phone Post

Wes_Mantooth - 
Theflesh22 - 

ROFLMAO!!!

Cindy