Catch Wrestling DVD Sale!

Yes, sorry about the mistake. Its $220 for both sets. Thats $30 more off the Garcia set.

Hi Paul

You said you have a different series than the one Tony is selling.. what is the difference between the two sets? I have been interested in getting his stuff for a while but I never which to get.

Thanks

Paul, please release Full Contact Jiu Jitsu on DVD. It would be fun to have them on the market again. They have a cult following. A tongue in cheek special edition would be a blast to have. Maybe with new footage?

(And Tony C's tape series is one of the all time best instructionals on the market, BTW.)

Bill Viele, thanks for posting!

Parklife, when it comes to the two different sets of Tony Cecchine, there is a huge difference. When I produced this series, Tony had the opportunity to sell also. When it came time for him to have a set of masters, they asked for a set of VHS.

I tried to persuade them that this was a bad idea, however they insisted and wanted to get selling. All versions since that day that have come from Tony himself have been made from a copy of a set of VHS tapes. Going from the original Betacam masters, you are already losing huge when you reduce to VHS. Making a copy from VHS is absurd. I have seen a set of these copies and they speak for themselves.

I have not seen Tony's DVD sets. However, one of my customers has seen them and said they are terrible. I have heard the chapter breaks are bad and the picture quality is very poor. They are also DVD-R, and that's a whole other debate. As far as I know, both sets contain the same info.

My DVDs were made from the original Betacam masters. There are replicated disks with professional cases. Hope this helps.