Caught another Logeoplata in competition!! (video)

MachidaMachidaMachida - Fuck yeah nice sub Phone Post 3.0
Thanks bro! Phone Post 3.0

Matt Phillips - Hah....your video made it to one of my facebook friends. He posted it last night Phone Post
No shit? That's awesome! Phone Post 3.0

2JupitersTooMany -

woot

Thanks for checking it out 2jupes! VTFU! Phone Post 3.0

The Black Cheez - awesome man, that will never not look good. Phone Post
That's the idea! Thanks! VTFU Phone Post 3.0

zebers3 -

Awesome vids! That logeoplata is cool as shit, and that choke in the second vid was slick!

Thanks bro, I appreciate it! The other choke is a ninja choke! It's one of my go to moves! If you fancy guillotines and don't have the ninja choke in your arsenal you're doing yourself a great disservice!

VTFU by the way! Phone Post 3.0

The Loge - Also after Snoozhitsu pointed out the doucheyness of my celebrating I feel like a complete asshole. That's not the person I am nor how I want to represent myself. Shame is a good teacher and that's something that won't happen again. Phone Post 3.0

Don't think twice about it man, you didn't come off as an asshole at all, we've all had that rush of blood to the head in the heat of a competition. Just something to think about, because as you go up the ranks, divisions get smaller and you want narky old refs to remember your epic subs and nothing else!

Snoozhitsu -
The Loge - Also after Snoozhitsu pointed out the doucheyness of my celebrating I feel like a complete asshole. That's not the person I am nor how I want to represent myself. Shame is a good teacher and that's something that won't happen again. Phone Post 3.0

Don't think twice about it man, you didn't come off as an asshole at all, we've all had that rush of blood to the head in the heat of a competition. Just something to think about, because as you go up the ranks, divisions get smaller and you want narky old refs to remember your epic subs and nothing else!

Thanks bro I really appreciate the constructive criticism! VTFU! Phone Post 3.0

Can you post an instructional? Very interested in how to set this up.

Also, Another poster called you Wolfie. Are you Wolfie Steel?

ChuckManson - Can you post an instructional? Very interested in how to set this up.

Yeah I'll post an instructional when I get home from work and can jump on a PC!

Hahaha no I'm not Wolfie Steel!
Wolfie tapped me with a Kimura about a year ago in a competition and GGMS who knows me IRL was just giving me shit! Wolfie is a great kid and ultra talented! Phone Post 3.0

The Loge - 
ChuckManson - Can you post an instructional? Very interested in how to set this up.

Wolfie tapped me with a Kimura about a year ago in a competition and GGMS who knows me IRL was just giving me shit! Wolfie is a great kid and ultra talented! Phone Post 3.0

Youre pretty bad ass yourself bro.

no homo

...kinda

A bag of ricin - 

TTT please make an instructional. The Logeoplata is badass. Phone Post

Here's a brief instructional for anyone who is interested!

ChuckManson -
The Loge - 

Youre pretty bad ass yourself bro.

no homo

...kinda
Why thank you sir! Phone Post 3.0

TTT for you! Phone Post 3.0

Oh shit! Thanks bro. Phone Post

Awesome transitions at the end of the vid as well. Phone Post

ChuckManson - Awesome transitions at the end of the vid as well. Phone Post
Thanks bro! No problem! Phone Post 3.0

Really nice subs bro....Now go work on your wrestling!! ;) Phone Post 3.0

DeuceDroppin - Really nice subs bro....Now go work on your wrestling!! ;) Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha! So true! I only get a chance to work with my wrestling coach once every few weeks or so because he lives rather far away now. Plus I hate working on my wrestling lol! I know it needs a lot of work though!
Thanks for checking it out! Phone Post 3.0

The Loge -
DeuceDroppin - Really nice subs bro....Now go work on your wrestling!! ;) Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha! So true! I only get a chance to work with my wrestling coach once every few weeks or so because he lives rather far away now. Plus I hate working on my wrestling lol! I know it needs a lot of work though!
Yeah man...For the record I'm a guard jumper with shitty wrestling......BUT....I'm almost 40 and don't care. If I was young, really into it, and cared about getting REAL good, I would work hard to improve my wrestling.

Also...I don't think that your positioning is bad at all, but I think you can work this hard as well. For example...Cyborg Abreu doesn't have a ton of fancy subs like some guys, but his positioning, flow, and control is so good that he hits subs because of that. If you can mix the two more, this will really help take you to the next level.

Keep posting vids when you get them. Good to see as opposed to all of the tmz gossip nerds that have filled this place up in recent years. Phone Post 3.0

DeuceDroppin -
The Loge -
Yeah man...For the record I'm a guard jumper with shitty wrestling......BUT....I'm almost 40 and don't care. If I was young, really into it, and cared about getting REAL good, I would work hard to improve my wrestling.

Also...I don't think that your positioning is bad at all, but I think you can work this hard as well. For example...Cyborg Abreu doesn't have a ton of fancy subs like some guys, but his positioning, flow, and control is so good that he hits subs because of that. If you can mix the two more, this will really help take you to the next level.

Keep posting vids when you get them. Good to see as opposed to all of the tmz gossip nerds that have filled this place up in recent years. Phone Post 3.0
Thank you very much for the kind words and advice! My game kind of revolves around me comfortable off my back and having good front chokes at the moment. I know my wrestling is weak so I just try to let my opponents shoot on me, worst case scenario I'm on my back and that's fine with me! I'll keep working at it though, who knows maybe I'll land a takedown some day haha!
Also truth be told I rely too heavily on my submissions and absolutely need to work hard on my positioning especially when I'm on top! I'm working hard to improve that portion of my game! I'll keep posting my videos as long as people enjoy watching them! Thanks again! Phone Post 3.0