Cejudo says he's coming for Volk

5 Likes

Trip C back in the house!

5 Likes

Dana make it happen!!

5 Likes

Last time I saw triple c he was chubby enough to be a 145er now.

2 Likes

An in shape CCC can do it - no joke

1 Like

Interesting fight. Not sure if Triple C can beat him though.

3 Likes

Iā€™m down but Holloway is the real champ and deserves the shot after he owns that overrated Mexican kid

3 Likes

I have doubts that max fight will every happen. Yair is the drop out king.

5 Likes

Would love to see this fight, both parties interested make it happen Egg!

Iā€™d watch them fight, thatā€™s for damned sure!

1 Like

Cejudo needs to stop tweeting and fight. Iā€™m a huge fan of his but he keeps saying this dumb shit after every title fight. Either get in there and fight or donā€™t.

9 Likes

Cejudo is a first rate competitor and tough as fuck but his mma skills are no where near Volkā€™s. Also, heā€™s lucky he got the nod vs DJ for thr title.

3 Likes

5 Likes

ā€œFuck Henry Cejudo,ā€ Volkanovski told reporters at the UFC 266 post-fight news conference. ā€œHeā€™s called out everyone. Heā€™s called out females. You actually believe the sh*t that comes out of his mouth? Nah. Iā€™ll squash the little germ.ā€

henry_cejudo

Verified

How can you denied what Iā€™ve done not only in mma but combat sports. Hate the cringe but as much as I talk, my resumes speaks louder than my words! You are a perfect matchup for me you overgrown midget. Can you handle my speed and my Olympic pedigree of wrestling along with I.Q years of experience in competition in two sports. This is the only fight that really matters to me. You said youā€™d never doubt me @danawhite put your money where your mouth is and allow me to become the first 3 division champion in UFC history. I know you donā€™t want to fight me [@alexvolkanovski]
(https://www.instagram.com/alexvolkanovski/) because you donā€™t want to lose to someone slightly taller than you. You can come try to kill the Cringe but one thing is for sure, ā€œI will sacrifice you in front of 60,000 Ozzyā€˜s.ā€ :pen: :page_facing_up: :trophy::trophy::trophy:+:trophy: =C4

6 Likes

Cejudo should have a legit BW title defense first.

1 Like

Cejudo is on the short list of people I just donā€™t care to see fight. Zero interest in it.

And he still needs to apologize to DJ for that bullshit gift win he was given.

7 Likes

I see what you did there.

5 Likes

Exactly. He has made things exciting with the cringe and performances butā€¦he picked a semi retired Cruz for his only bw title defense and had a very debatable decision for the FLW title. Not exactly the most solid resume to move up for a FW title crack.

Who wins?

• Cejudo
  • Volk

0 voters

Thatā€™s a great fight. Pretty good matchup. I like Volkanovskiā€™s hands just a little better, but clearly give Cejudo the nod in wrestling. I think Henry is more than capable of giving him trouble striking, but think Alex might be tougher for Henry to deal with wrestling than it would appear just analyzing them. How much does the layoff effect Henry, or will he take a fight first?

2 Likes