Cejudo says he's coming for Volk

Volk losing to someone shorter than him? Ha

3 Likes

Volk would have 7 inch reach advantage. That hasnā€™t stopped Henry in the past but Volk is a different animal.

5 Likes

They will give it to him. Unlike DJ he had the balls to move up and fight killashaw. If cejudi isnā€™t asking for ridiculous amounts if money he will jump the line for the gold.

1 Like

The ā€œridiculousā€ amount of money would be open to interpretation. Thereā€™s growing pressure on the UFC to offer greater compensation. If Cejudo says the offer ainā€™t worth it, there will undoubtedly be howls of ā€œchicken shitā€ from fans, which is just silly, but I wouldnā€™t blame Henry for standing his ground in negotiations.

I think Henry wins in a decision. Seeing how deep Ortega got I have a feeling Cejudo has no problem taking Volk down. Henry by wrestle fuck. Volk wins first round and Cejudo adjust accordingly. Iā€™m a Cejudo fan not a Volkanovski fan so Iā€™m biased

2 Likes

A fight so fucked up stats wise, the UFC had to buy FightMetric to hide the shame. They, like me, had DJ 4 rounds to 1.

Yes yes yes. Give Cejudo the chance to become the greatest of all time. There is no fight Iā€™d rather see. Egg needs to pay them

That was one of the most blatant screwjobs Iā€™ve ever seen in combat sports.

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/9284/Henry-Cejudo-vs-Demetrious-Johnson

13 for Cejudo 3-2.
9 for DJ 3-2.
3 for DJ 4-1.

If any title decision deserved a rematchā€¦.

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

Cejudo was a damn good fighter but his problem is and always was that he thinks he is bigger than he is. Dana didnt even bat an eye when he retired. And his constant call outs of everyone and anyone dont really generate any buzz except in his own mind.

2 Likes

Iā€™d watchā€¦

2 Likes

Volk would murder him.

1 Like

unimpressed jerk off motion GIF

Weight classes exist for a reason. Itā€™s a big challenge moving up. Tough fight for Cejudo.

1 Like

Volk said it best. Fuck Cejudo

2 Likes

Well, walk the walk. Triple C is just tweeting. Does he deserve an immediate title fight in a weight class he wasnā€™t champ? No, but it sells itself.

" Dana White , if youā€™re listening, this is a real message. Forget the cringe, forget the persona, this is straight-up me. I am the greatest combat athlete of all-time and I promise you, give me that opportunity, I will knock [ Alex Volkanovski ] out in less than 3 rounds."

Thatā€™s 34-year-old Henry Cejudo making it crystal clear, he wants to un-retire and fight the UFCā€™s featherweight champion, telling TMZ Sports he believes heā€™d KO 32-year-old Volkanovski in 15 minutes or less.

ā€œNot only do I believe I can beat him, I know that I can stop him, dude.ā€ Triple C says.

ā€œAs much as I saw good things from Volkanovski, there still is a lot of holes. I believe my height will be a problem, because he is a couple inches taller than me. My speed, my wrestling, my experience, Iā€™ve been in there with the best.ā€

ā€œAlexander ā€˜The Average,ā€™ okay you had a great performance, it was a great fight, I just believe I have the ā€˜itā€™ factor to beat this dude, not only beat him, but stop him.ā€

Iā€™d love to see this fight. I have ZERO interest in Holloway vs Volk III.

4 Likes

Giga should get the next shot