Cejudo says he's coming for Volk

Aidy Bryant Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 Like

Exactly, tell him homieā€¦

1 Like

CCC would sell the shit out of this thingā€¦ Iā€™m too lazy to look it up by the way, what is TJā€™s injury? And is there any chance that we could see him in there for this fight? In my opinion that could be even bigger than the rematch between Aljo and Yan.

Knee surgery bro, still recovering.

1 Like

You want a fresh one?

Your a hybrid in what sense? Cock and balls?

Dude get off my nuts, honestly there hasnā€™t never been even a two-post exchange with me where you at ever even come out close to being on top or looking remotely good. When you see me on a thread just leave. Save yourself the embarrassment while the rest of us adults talk

According to who you? 1/2 a fag fuck off pussy boy

There ya go, your light is dimming, your fight fading, you slipping into place and accepting the natural order of things. A lil more house breaking and I will eventually allow you to remain present during these discussions

Iā€™m not 12 so I donā€™t know what that means nor do I care.
Dammit another lost thread thanks ya lil bastard

3 Likes

Listen homeboy- this is all fun and games but your not a man - just a squirrel in my world trying to get a nut

The death rattle of the defeated, and we all get to see you as you break

1 Like

Season 4 What GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

2 Likes

Wasnā€™t he coming for like three other people and at least one girl ĀæĀæĀæ

I doubt heā€™ll ever get there at this rateā€¦

I want this fight to happen. It would be a great storyline to promote and good for both fighters, the promotion and for the fans.

1 Like

Reeks of trying to get paid. No desperation yet, just a call out

1 Like

I donā€™t like the fight and my main reason is because i think Henry beats him

2 Likes

Thatā€™s part of the intrigue and I think that if they dont fight we will always have to hear cringe talk about it. That and I think it gives Volk a huge notch toward his legacy if he wins.

2 weight division champ and gold medal wrestler

You should probably shut the fuck up

Has DJ and Dom on his win list

Seriously, shut up

2 Likes

I concur

2 Likes