Cenk: "I'd end him", wants to come at Rogan face-to-face for $1000

Cenk calling others insecure or whatever while having a Twatter meltdown. What a fag.

8 Likes

I thought that Quadros story was bullshit?

5 Likes

Never take me seriously Revenge, always messing

Iā€™m about 65/35 on that story being real, I just think Quadros took the high road and denied itā€¦Rogan pleads the 5th

1 Like

Quadros denied hoping that the UFC might throw him some crumbs, he used to post on here like an English lord iirc.

3 Likes

No sir.Quadros himself admitted that it did not happen.Joe got the black eyes from deviated septum surgery.

1 Like

jajaja at ā€œiā€™d beat him but grown men donā€™t do that so i wonā€™t fight him just send me the moneyā€, that dork would get his ass kicked hard jajajajaā€¦

1 Like

I dont know why Cenk felt like he had to go to the ā€œI can beat him up tooā€ level. He couldve kept it at ā€œI am a grownup, I dont get into fistfights over ideological difference of opinionsā€ and kept his dignity. He just looks like an idiot now raging against anonymous twitter kids.

4 Likes

Woah, thatā€™s truly some of the most delusional shit Iā€™ve ever read.

1 Like

Joe doesnā€™t act tough.

5 Likes

I know that is what Quad said

I think he was being kind

I know all about the deviated septum

Tell me more about Stephen separating Joe from his consciousness

1 Like

I guess I was wrong about Rogan and his deviated septum surgery.It happened when he was rolling.

But here is Quadros denying the rumor that lasted for years and years.

Joe Rogan lives next to a trailer park. He would destroy this dude.

I think this is the video Cenk must have been referring to? Not sure

1 Like

Joe is not going to open himself up for a lawsuit, but he would RUIN cenk.

Absolutely RUIN.

3 Likes

I would kill that fat fuck, and Joe could/would make me his gf.

Call me Joe

Cenk would wreck rogan

2 Likes

Itā€™s safe to say Rogan could treat him like a child. Iā€™m going to ignore Rogan having some of the greatest kicks Iā€™ve ever seen (includes all MMA fighters). Ignore all his boxing and kickboxing experience. Joe Rogan black belt under JJ and Eddie is proof enough he could do whatever he wanted to Cenk

4 Likes

It could end like this:

Or maybe Cenk really does have a martial arts background?

1 Like

Turks are tough dudes. Cenk would destroy psibosilic acid boy in seconds

2 Likes