Cerrone gets $120k in fight night bonuses

@UFC  60k bonuses to Cowboy for Knockout of the Night, Cowboy & Melvin for Fight of the Night and Dennis Bermudez for Sub

Plus his purse, he probably walks away with around $200k tonight plus sponsors. Not too shabby at all!

Nice. Was afraid Dana might give Henderson/Edgar FoTN.

Good for Donald. A few months ago he was broke.

Cerrone broke

MMArijuana - Good for Donald. A few months ago he was broke.

Not good for Donald then. Dude should learn to manage his money instead of blowing it on jet skis, boats, vehicles, gambling, etc.

Even though it was quick, it was the most entertaining fight of the evening.

Is this the shortest fight to ever get FOTN?

norcal3737 - 

Not good for Donald then. Dude should learn to manage his money instead of blowing it on jet skis, boats, vehicles, gambling, etc.

As long as he keeps winning and getting more cash, who cares? I love when people think they should be able to tell someone how they should spend their money. If he wants to blow every penny he has, he has every right to do so.

i hope Perez got a side bonus. because that was an awesome KO too.

norcal3737 - 

Hopefully he has learned his lesson.

Well considering most fights sucked....Is not a huge deal.

Still tho good fight......All though beating Guillard is no big deal.

norcal3737 - 

When he ends up homeless, I'm going to say "Fuck him." If you make a shitload of money and piss it away, you deserve what you get.

hagler hearns of mma

Didn't Perez get fastest KO ever? Phone Post

I'm sure he will be a little more cautious with his money this time around...

Or maybe not. Phone Post

Dana Stern - Didn't Perez get fastest KO ever? Phone Post

At Bantamweight yes but the Cerrone KO was always going to get KOOTN over that.

Guillard has never been properly KO'd before and the fact that Perez got that KO on the prelims and Cerrone got it on the co-main event will definitely have had something to do with it. Phone Post

Cerrone Vs JLau! Phone Post

Rival School - 

Cerrone Vs JLau! Phone Post

Not even a contest, Cerrone dominates. A better match up is Cerrone vs. Pettis for the next title shot.

But, but, but.... all the MMA gurus and know-it-alls said this was the dumbest co main event ever. I'm not going to name any names, but Tranny Yarbrough.