Cerrone wants to KO Paul Kelly

Ramit 

I said up above that I'd take EBs bet if he took mine on here.  He gave me the I'll get back to you BS and then never did until you (Ramit) stepped up.  If you want to do it I'll give you the same deal since you will at least back up your shit talking.  The other 2 vaginal discharges didn't have the testicular fortitiude to man up so screw em.  GSTQ has notoriously Dicktucked in this thread over and over. 

EB and GSTQ aka HBL:  Neither of you are in any position to say Shit.  You both had your chance at a high profile target but you're both scared of the official UK Troll Team UG Twat of the year.  I thought at least one of you 2 might have a set of stones but it looks like you dont have a pair between ya.  Cowards!

Archer0545 - Ramit 

I said up above that I'd take EBs bet if he took mine on here.  He gave me the I'll get back to you BS and then never did until you (Ramit) stepped up.  If you want to do it I'll give you the same deal since you will at least back up your shit talking.  The other 2 vaginal discharges didn't have the testicular fortitiude to man up so screw em.  GSTQ has notoriously Dicktucked in this thread over and over. 

EB and GSTQ aka HBL:  Neither of you are in any position to say Shit.  You both had your chance at a high profile target but you're both scared of the official UK Troll Team UG Twat of the year.  I thought at least one of you 2 might have a set of stones but it looks like you dont have a pair between ya.  Cowards!
I already have a $300 + 6month ban bet with somebody for the Bisping fight so obviously i can`t bet on that fight with you ..

Thats why i think you should bet EB...     just common sense imo.. 

Tucker0545?

COME ON ARCHER!!!

btw Archer..    if you talk shit about my UKTT brothers then youre talking about my FAMILY!!!!<br />
<br />
i didn
t vote for you for twat of the year but i`m begining to think that the award was deserved?

Lol, those bitches talk shit about me constantly so if I give a little back there aint shit anyone including you can say about it.  I'll give you credit for manning up though.  I sure as hell woudnt claim those sackless wonders as my brothers but thats on you.

As to the fight.  I agree if Cerrone takes Kelly lightly (I dont think he will no matter what he is saying) he could be in trouble.  On the other hand Cerrone has a sick guard and an uncanny ability to take a huge shot and get right back up.  Cerrone has more ways to win. Best of luck to you though......asshat!

Ramit is going to own you and you will belong to UKTT. Suck on that bitchtits!

explodingboy - Ramit is going to own you and you will belong to UKTT. Suck on that bitchtits!

EB, funny how you and you're mignion bitch HBL aka GSTQ have to hide behind Ramit.  You both had your shot at me and tucked.  You are nothing but talk and talk is cheap.  UK Talk Team

Archer0545 - 
explodingboy - Ramit is going to own you and you will belong to UKTT. Suck on that bitchtits!

EB, funny how you and you're mignion bitch HBL aka GSTQ have to hide behind Ramit.  You both had your shot at me and tucked.  You are nothing but talk and talk is cheap.  UK Talk Team
You're the one who bitched out. Deliberately calling me out when you knew I couldn't automatically accept because I already had a bet in negotiation with Herring in A Fur Coat for this fight. Funny that the bet I AM free for (Bisping v Rivera) you want nothing to do with?

Who's the bitch now, bitch?!

Also GSTQ isn't anyone's minion. Unlike you, who is everybody's BITCH!

explodingboy - 
Archer0545 - 

You're the one who bitched out. Deliberately calling me out when you knew I couldn't automatically accept because I already had a bet in negotiation with Herring in A Fur Coat for this fight. Funny that the bet I AM free for (Bisping v Rivera) you want nothing to do with?

Who's the bitch now, bitch?!

First of all I had no prior knowledge of you and Herring having a bet when I initially proposed a SN Bet with you.  We are in a Cerrone/Kelly thread therefore I wanted to keep this related to that fight but after you pushed for the Bisping/Rivera fight I said I'd happily take that one if you'd take this one.  You said you'd talk to Herring and get back to me.....you never did. I offered it to GSTQ/HBL and he has completely avoided everything to do with it....not surprising as he is a notorious bitch but I thought he'd man up for a shot at me.  He tucked.  Ramit stepped up where you nancies wouldnt.  I offered him the same deal, I'd take the Bisping Rivera bet with him as well.  He has another bet so he declined.  I offered him the bet so it has nothing to do with not being willing to bet on the Bisping/Rivera fight.  It has to do with who.  Convince Herring to take my bet with Ramit and I'll take yours with both fights or STFU.  

explodingboy - Also GSTQ isn't anyone's minion. Unlike you, who is everybody's BITCH!

And GTFO with this shit.  He hides behind your skirt constantly. 

I've come to know Ramit Upper is a solid dude,and good on his word. Probably one of the best fans UK MMA could ask for. On the other hand, EB and GSTHBL ducked hard in this thread. And much to my amazement(/sarcasm),avoided your offer completely and tried handpicking an easier matchup(as usual),much like their hero...B.

GodSaveTheQueen - OMG! Archer getting pwened up in this thread!

You are the only one owned in this thread nancy.  You are a disgrace to your countrymen.  You had a shot at greatness and tucked and ran.  You are now irrelevant.  be gone little boy, run along and let the men handle their business.

I may be from the UK, but no way Paul Kelly wins this one.

Sorry Paul! I hope you're still up for that game of cricket later!

GodSaveTheQueen - 
Hate420 - I've come to know Ramit Upper is a solid dude,and good on his word. Probably one of the best fans UK MMA could ask for. On the other hand, EB and GSTHBL ducked hard in this thread. And much to my amazement(/sarcasm),avoided your offer completely and tried handpicking an easier matchup(as usual),much like their hero...B.

You were the guy who supported l33tp33t when he attacked Bisping's kids, so you're opinion isn't worth dirt. Hardly a ringing endorsement for Archer.

Archer, you got pwned mate.

By God but you're a dense fuck!  You Tucked.  Take me up on the bet or STFU already!

Archer0545 - 
GodSaveTheQueen - 
Hate420 - I've come to know Ramit Upper is a solid dude,and good on his word. Probably one of the best fans UK MMA could ask for. On the other hand, EB and GSTHBL ducked hard in this thread. And much to my amazement(/sarcasm),avoided your offer completely and tried handpicking an easier matchup(as usual),much like their hero...B.

You were the guy who supported l33tp33t when he attacked Bisping's kids, so you're opinion isn't worth dirt. Hardly a ringing endorsement for Archer.

By God but you're a dense fuck!  You Tucked.  Take me up on the bet or STFU already!
You already have a bet with me for the Kelly fight..

Why dont you take&nbsp;EBs bet for the Bisping fight?     ...or do you only pick favourites?

I can`t ever remember you taking an underdog vs a brit?

Stop tucking Archer!!        Take EB`s bet for the Bisping fight.

btw my bet is with you(for the Kelly fight) & that will not change.  

ramit upper - 
Archer0545 - 
GodSaveTheQueen - 

You already have a bet with me for the Kelly fight..

Why dont you take&nbsp;EBs bet for the Bisping fight?     ...or do you only pick favourites?

I can`t ever remember you taking an underdog vs a brit?

Please tell me you're not as dense as those other nancy boys.  I told EB I'd take his bet if he took mine.  He said I'll get back to you and then never showed until after you stepped up.  The only tucking on here was GSTQ AKA HBL who is an embarassment to the UK and the fact that you claim him as a brother (sister?) is making me seriously question your IQ

GodSaveTheQueen - 

I said the man had a right to his own opinion,as do you(sadly). We have to listen to you spew your bullshit constantly,but you don't see me making childish threads asking for you to be banned. For someone who is supposed to be from a tough country of fighters you sure where a whiny bitch making a thread begging for the guy to be banned,that's child shit. It just showed you are nothing but a thin skinned pussy,and that's a fact. Now carry on with your dick tucking.

BTW...way to a shot at Ramit there saying my opinion of him aint worth dirt,since I was complementing the guy. Shows your true colors.