Cerrone wants to KO Paul Kelly

anyone up for 60 days?

I'll take Cerrone.

GodSaveTheQueen - Brokeback is getting bingo'd. Kelly's gonna nick his telly.

Brokeback? GTFO then all the UK should feel really bad when Kelly gets dominated by a "Gay Cowboy"

Cerrone has that good ol American Bad ass attitude and he brings it to his fights. Kelly is gonna look just like Hardy did against Conduit!

Archer0545 - 
ramit upper - 
Archer0545 - 
GodSaveTheQueen - 
Hate420 - I've come to know Ramit Upper is a solid dude,and good on his word. Probably one of the best fans UK MMA could ask for. On the other hand, EB and GSTHBL ducked hard in this thread. And much to my amazement(/sarcasm),avoided your offer completely and tried handpicking an easier matchup(as usual),much like their hero...B.

You were the guy who supported l33tp33t when he attacked Bisping's kids, so you're opinion isn't worth dirt. Hardly a ringing endorsement for Archer.

Archer, you got pwned mate.

By God but you're a dense fuck!  You Tucked.  Take me up on the bet or STFU already!
You already have a bet with me for the Kelly fight..

Why dont you take EBs bet for the Bisping fight?     ...or do you only pick favourites?

I cant&nbsp;ever&nbsp;remember you taking an&nbsp;underdog vs a brit?<br />
&nbsp;</blockquote>Please tell me you're not as dense as those other nancy boys.&nbsp; I told EB I'd&nbsp;take his bet if he took mine.&nbsp; He said I'll get back to you and then never showed until after you stepped up.&nbsp; The only tucking on here was GSTQ AKA HBL who is an embarassment to the UK and the fact that&nbsp;you claim him as a brother (sister?) is making me&nbsp;seriously question your IQ<br />
&nbsp;</blockquote><br />
&nbsp;LOL&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; so in other words you
d only bet against Bisping vs Rivera with EB if you had the Cerrone bet to cover yourself with incase Bisping wins(which he will btw)

Theyre only SN bets FFS..&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; are you really so scared of losing 2 SN bets&nbsp;to us&nbsp;(no cash invloved)?<br />
<br />
Stop tucking&nbsp;&amp; accept EB
s bet!!

Stop tucking Archer..     you always talk shit about UKTT & Bisping etc ..but you never backup your big mouth..

Accept EB`s bet for the Bisping fight!

Canada_88 - <quote>
THP - Of course they'd give Cerrone a much easier fight than anyone else in the division. They give Bendo, Bocek, and give Cerrone, Kelly. Zuffa has always protected Cowboy because they know he's a gimmick shittalker who chokes at big fights.</quote>

Cerrone took the fight on short notice, he was going to be matched with Cole miller initially. The reason that Bendo is getting Bocek is because Ben is much higher ranked than Cerrone is and will get a higher ranked opponent because of it. 

Oh gimme a fucking break. In the WEC Cerrone was always given favorable fights and free #1 contender slots. He's the most babied non-champion I've ever seen in a major organization. Reason being: He appeals to the white trash Spike TV demographic the UFC chooses to celebrate.

The kid's a clown.

explodingboy - Also GSTQ isn't anyone's minion. Unlike you, who is everybody's BITCH!

lol vtfu for hilarity. Maybe if ramit wins Arsehole0545 would be a good name. Im pretty sure Cerrone is going to dominate Kelly though.

THP - 
Canada_88 - 
THP - Of course they'd give Cerrone a much easier fight than anyone else in the division. They give Bendo, Bocek, and give Cerrone, Kelly. Zuffa has always protected Cowboy because they know he's a gimmick shittalker who chokes at big fights.

Cerrone took the fight on short notice, he was going to be matched with Cole miller initially. The reason that Bendo is getting Bocek is because Ben is much higher ranked than Cerrone is and will get a higher ranked opponent because of it. 

Oh gimme a fucking break. In the WEC Cerrone was always given favorable fights and free #1 contender slots. He's the most babied non-champion I've ever seen in a major organization. Reason being: He appeals to the white trash Spike TV demographic the UFC chooses to celebrate.

The kid's a clown.

The guy was one of their main draws, it makes sense hed get bigger fights. IF you want to talk about undeserved title shots look at Faber. Loses a fight, wins against Jens, gets another title shot, gets his ass kicked again, beats Assuncao and gets another title shot.

Canada_88 - 
explodingboy - Also GSTQ isn't anyone's minion. Unlike you, who is everybody's BITCH!

lol vtfu for hilarity. Maybe if ramit wins Arsehole0545 would be a good name. Im pretty sure Cerrone is going to dominate Kelly though.

Arsehole0545 is a good suggestion..    along with Arsebandit0545,Dicktucker0545,Ramits Bitch0545 or maybe just UKTTs BITCH0545?     

we`ll have a vote on it..   

even though i accepted his bet for the Cerrone fight (where Kelly is the clear underdog) Archer is still refusing to bet on the Bisping fight (despite predicting Rivera to win & desipte the bet being a SN only bet ie NO CASH)

EB has challenged him but Dicktucker0545 has so far liveed upto his name :(  

Archer:

edited for taste purposes.. 

"BIG BRAVE ARCHER agreed to bet on the Bisping fight ....    but only if EB Agreed to bet on the Cerrone fight  (which Archer considers to be an easy win..)

Archer has a very big mouth regarding the UKTT but no balls...

OK Archer... i`ll make this very easy for you...      we aleady have a 30 day SN for thr Cerrone/Kelly fight as you know.

I`ll  even out of the goodness of my heart offer you $50 if Rivera wins...     However...    if Bisping wins i choose  your SN for 90 days...

Even a a puss like you can`t refuse an offer like that surely???

I risk $50 (& you know i`ll pay) wheras all you have to to is change your SN for 90 days...      $50 for 90 days sounds like a pretty good deal to me?

I look forward to your acceptance like the real man that you are...

aKaBeasTTT - anyone up for 60 days?

I'll take Cerrone.

ramit upper - 

"BIG BRAVE ARCHER agreed to bet on the Bisping fight ....    but only if EB Agreed to bet on the Cerrone fight  (which Archer considers to be an easy win..)

OK Archer... ill make this very easy for you...&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; we aleady have a 30 day SN for thr Cerrone/Kelly fight as you know.<br />
<br />
I
ll  even out of the goodness of my heart offer you $50 if Rivera wins...     However...    if Bisping wins i choose  your SN for 90 days...

Even a a puss like you cant refuse an offer like that surely???<br />
<br />
I risk $50 (&amp; you know i
ll pay) wheras all you have to to is change your SN for 90 days...      $50 for 90 days sounds like a pretty good deal to me?

Only a gigantic pussy would refuse such a generous offer as this. Nice one mate.

brotha lynch hung - rammit i would like to take your 50$ - 90 day offer.

Sorry wee man but my kind offer has been reserved for the OFFICIAL UKTT  TWAT/PUSSY OF THE YEAR....      its like an award for  being such a twat...

Archer has a big mouth but hes never backed&nbsp; up his big mouth...&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br />
<br />
...no offence&nbsp; but you are literally nobody.&nbsp;&nbsp;<br />
<br />
edit- &amp; you can
t even spell my name correctly so therefore:

explodingboy - 
ramit upper - 

OK Archer... ill make this very easy for you...&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; we aleady have a 30 day SN for thr Cerrone/Kelly fight as you know.<br />
<br />
I
ll  even out of the goodness of my heart offer you $50 if Rivera wins...     However...    if Bisping wins i choose  your SN for 90 days...

Even a a puss like you cant refuse an offer like that surely???<br />
<br />
I risk $50 (&amp; you know i
ll pay) wheras all you have to to is change your SN for 90 days...      $50 for 90 days sounds like a pretty good deal to me?

Only a gigantic pussy would refuse such a generous offer as this. Nice one mate.

we all KNOW Archer is a pussy.  he wont&nbsp;accept this bt even though im offeering cash & all he has to lose is a 90 day SN bet..

WHat a fucking coward!!!!

typyical yank.. 

lol I CANT BELIEVE EVEN THE COWARDLY ARCHER IS DUCKING THIS BET!!!!!!

MWHAHAHAHA!!!!!          what a puss!!

ttt

ramit upper -  Archer:

Edited for taste purposes..

Bisping is going to kill Rivera.  Its not even going to be close.

Canada_88 -  Bisping is going to kill Rivera.  Its not even going to be close.

Archer knows that but he thinks Cerrome will win which is the only reason he would accept a SN bet with EB fot the Bisping fight..

Archer has no testiclels...

He is even scared of having an "embarrasssing SN" for 90 days when he could win $50,,,   what a pussy!!!!

Naebaws0545

THE ULTIMATE DICKTUCKER:

Sir Bumsalot....