Chael Claims He Knows Who CM Punk's Opponent Is

It's Fedor

It's Kevin James.

If they want a freakshow they might as well go all out. Phone Post 3.0

downthepines - Its a countdown until this guy gets smashed. I personally give him credit for doing this, However the ufc should be the home of the best fighters in the world.
Well obviously you don't know that punk is the best in the world Phone Post 3.0

Diaz 170 or 185. Have it in So.Cal on FOX Staples Center.

Shanks - Johnnie Morton? Phone Post 3.0
Still the best answer on this thread. That Shanks fellow is a smart motherfucker. Phone Post 3.0

I'd love this fight! But I would come in to win...and I'm capable. I have a 0 and 0 record in sanctioned professional fighting

Chael is going to reveal the person on Sportscenter... But We all know CM Punk will be fighting DB Cooper... Phone Post 3.0

Reggie Warren Jr - I'd love this fight! But I would come in to win...and I'm capable. I have a 0 and 0 record in sanctioned professional fighting
You get my vote. Give um hell. Phone Post 3.0

Ken Shamrock, he knows how to collect a paycheck and take a hint ;) 

It's kron gracie.
Right weight.
First fight due end Dec.
Known name to mma fans.
Capable of being a big star, but little mainstream recognition. Phone Post 3.0

oioisavvy - It's kron gracie.
Right weight.
First fight due end Dec.
Known name to mma fans.
Kron in another organization and maybe a two weight classes smaller Phone Post 3.0

CaliKush -
oioisavvy - It's kron gracie.
Right weight.
First fight due end Dec.
Known name to mma fans.
Kron in another organization and maybe a two weight classes smaller Phone Post 3.0
You're right.
He's fighting at 155, I was just remembering he fought at 170 in bjj.

I don't see the upcoming fight being in another organisation as necessarily a sticking point, my understanding was he wanted to get some experience in a smaller organisation before quickly moving up in competition.

Both guys have a grappling background rather than striking too, although one is obviously more proven. Phone Post 3.0

Reggie Warren Jr - I'd love this fight! But I would come in to win...and I'm capable. I have a 0 and 0 record in sanctioned professional fighting

you are undefeated in the ufc