Chael Claims He Knows Who CM Punk's Opponent Is

Johnnie Morton? Phone Post 3.0

It's going to be Bisping.

If it were up to me? Renzo would get that last fight he is owed.

In other words, its Bisping.

And honestly, that's one I'd love to see. Smart choice.

StevetheWeasel -

Oh man. No wonder you have do many vote ups. Phone Post 3.0

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - Fuck it, give him Kennedy. Phone Post 3.0

Then we get Punk-gate. Great.

Just another way for Chael to keep people talking about him.

Lombard imo Phone Post 3.0

Chael has no idea.
Get on board the troll train.

A guy on another website supposedly has a "friend from high school" that works for Zuffa. Supposedly, this "friend" is claiming that his first fight would be either Hendo or Nate Diaz, depending upon weight class.

IMHO, this guy's "friend" is full of shit. But, hell, maybe he's right, and that's what Chael is hinting at.

Chael's training him to fight Chael. Phone Post 3.0

TARRat - A guy on another website supposedly has a "friend from high school" that works for Zuffa. Supposedly, this "friend" is claiming that his first fight would be either Hendo or Nate Diaz, depending upon weight class.

IMHO, this guy's "friend" is full of shit. But, hell, maybe he's right, and that's what Chael is hinting at.

Nat is 155 Punk has no chance to make 155

Chael's ban ends just in time for CM Punk to get his shit together.

UFC will want him to win a few so he's going to fight somebody we have never heard of who the UFC will sign purposely with the expectation of him losing. I expect it to be someone with little to no wrestling or BJJ. They will try and build him up with a few wins and eventually he might fight somebody at least half way legit.

If he fights a wrestler or somebody who he can't submit the fight will likely stink and the cash cow is dead.

Lol at baroni/bisping/Hughes. If those aren't troll comments then you are all insane. No way those fights get sanctioned and also, CM Punk would lose and again, cash cow is dead.

I actually wish CM Punk the best and am looking forward to this little experiment. Pride never die! Phone Post 3.0

Feed him to a debuting amateur prospect. He wants to test himself, then test him.

King mo has apparently come out and said hes like a brown belt on the mat. King mo also said James Toney was subbing him in training. Ive heard hes a white/blue/purple etc... since the announcement which was only on sat.

I cant deal with this shit all the way up to the fight. Its mma for fuck sake not smackdown. Phone Post 3.0

GelderdEnd - I don't care what anyone says, I'm looking forward to the ride....wish people would just take it for what it is Phone Post 3.0

all the bitching is a huge part of this ride. I love it

even if CRE might have been joking. Rich Franklin is very possible. he has 1 more fight left in his contract. why not end it with a win and a fight that will get hype and new fans into the sport. i'll rather see punk fight the green power ranger because rich is still way too much for anyone to handle who hasn't fought in mma.. but it would still be fun

Cung Le

Lol.  Franklin?

That would be a quick ass whooping.

How would that even get sanctioned?

Anderson silva imo.
A name even wrestling fans would know.
Or.. can bob sapp make 185 ??

GelderdEnd - I don't care what anyone says, I'm looking forward to the ride....wish people would just take it for what it is Phone Post 3.0

Im with you on this . Its going to be entertaining whatever happens.