Chael: "Khabib turned down 100 million dollars against Floyd because of integrity for his family and retirement"

Ha…you just said it brother…MMA…not boxing. Also, I looked at your profile and you’re a good man for what you do :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think Khabib feels like “I said it, that is it”. So it would be going back on his word.

2 Likes

What a terrible matchup. No one wants to see Khabib box Floyd under standard boxing rules.

They should do a hybrid ruleset. 1st round MMA, 2nd round boxing, 3rd round kickboxing.

1 Like

Thank you, Sir :pray:t2:

1 Like

100 million is a joke.
Logan still hasn’t been paid as far as I’m aware.

1 Like

That doesn’t surprise me. So much of the entertainment industry is bullshit, flatout lies.

This is just one of the many reasons Khabib will be remembered as the GOAT

2 Likes

Not by most people, but some I guess.

Khabib is just smart he knows he would get his ass whooped, Integrity in not being a dumbass to take a fight knowing you will lose.

1 Like

Boxing isn’t a fight.

3 Likes

Just like Logan Paul right?

Khabib and Floyd would have had a glorified sparring session like Floyd did with Conor and Jake.

Khabib is just about integrity you could never dream of having so you don’t acknowledge it as possible.

1 Like

He knew he would beat Conor and he turned that down. But that doesn’t fit your narrative.

All you Khabib dick riders are going to shit when Islam gets finished by Charles then calls out your beloved God Khabib holding Islams head up

2 Likes

Sounds like high fantasy underdog pipe dreams.

But in reality this forum will burn to the ground when Islam wins considering 90% of this place are fervent haters.

1 Like

Yea we’ll I told everyone that Chandler was going to be the first to Ko Tony cold for the first time…and I’m calling it now, Islam gets submitted by Charles. If we do SN bets I’ll take your ass up on it Jack.

1 Like

Fine SN bet it is.

Winner takes all.

I got Islam.

3 Likes

I got Charles. Deal.

3 Likes

Then Floyd doesn’t last a minute into the first round. It probably looks like couture vs toney with no low single and no submission.

Perhaps

Chael is a felonious wife beater