Chael: "Khabib turned down 100 million dollars against Floyd because of integrity for his family and retirement"

He wont be :laughing: as much as you want it, he has so many fights, never lost, but its weakest record, 5 fights are legit and still with strikers xD unless u wanted to say goat fuker

Khabib is irrelevant now, he is retired.

1 Like

Yet heā€™s the most discussed fighter in MMA.

1 Like

he should do it for his charities

This. Love him or hate himā€¦you have to respect Khabibs honor and integrity. Those used to be common American traits, they damn sure are not at this point in time.

3 Likes

It seemed to work well for him, did it not?

Heā€™s never going to box Floyd and be made a fool of

If it werenā€™t for his integrity, I donā€™t think he would care about losing for 100 million bucks, especially in a boxing match when he is not a boxer. I would fight anyone in the UFC for 100 million bucks. Damn straight I would lose, 100 % chance of it, but I wouldnā€™t give a shit for that kind of money. I would likely get knocked the fuck out quickly, and quite possibly be severely injured, I have no issues with that for $100,000,000.

1 Like

If you already have millions and donā€™t care about money and are undefeated in mma and donā€™t want to lose in a sport heā€™s so far behind in, I can see why he turned it down

Why would the UG be in ruins? Nobody cares. The guy couldnā€™t even make weight on his last fight. He doesnā€™t deserve the money.

Perfectly said