Chael Sonnen: BJJ an innefective fad

I loved his answer to what would u change in mma. The triangle choke, bwahahaha....made milk come out of my nose! Phone Post

LOL Chael Sonnen keeping the buttfloppers in check. Phone Post

LOL@the dummies finding some sort of "irony" in him mentioning the triangle. The whole fucking point is that he wants it banned because he always loses by it!!!!! Self deprecation... how does it work?

Fael Sonnen strikes again. Phone Post

Marzz -
Pernicious - I enjoy it, because he looks like he enjoys the ridiculousness of it all. Like he's gonna break character at any moment. Phone Post

It looked like he broke character when he talked to Ariel after the Stann fight. Ariel asked him if he'd seen Anderson dancing with Bieber and Chael giggled and said, "Did he really?". Then he said Anderson is actually a really good dancer. But he wasn't being sarcastic about it at all. It was cool.

I assume chael and Anderson are good friends.

Trolling EVERYONE. Phone Post

CHROLL SONNEN. Phone Post

I used to hate Chael but jesus the dude is hilarious.

lol @ banning the triangle choke. That shows he really has a sense of humor. He's not really a lunatic.

seabass rutten - "I would ban the triangle choke"- legit, lol. Phone Post

100% ineffective.

sweepnchoke - Just once I would like to see an interviewer stomp all over Chael's BS

AG: What is one thing in mixed martial arts today that you would change?

CS:: I would ban the triangle choke, the refuge of cowards everywhere.

AG: Interesting, considering almost half your losses are submissions to that very technique, not to mention the few times you started tapping out to a triangle choke only to deny tapping once it was released.

CS: crickets

AG: Many people say your "Achilles heel" is Jiu-Jitsu. What do you say about that, do you feel that is an accurate assessment?

CS: I'd say that I have better things to do than beat the guy across the cage from me with an inefficient and unsophisticated modern fad that help effeminate men feel tough. Jiu-Jitsu, Tae Bo, no difference.

AG: Aren't 9 of your 11 losses due to submissions from, as you put it, this ineffecient and unsophisticated modern fad called Jiu Jitsu?

AG: And it's funny you should mention anything that makes effeminate men feel tough, weren't you caught and suspended for taking TRT that you were not approved for?

CS: crickets.............dial tone

AG: Chael?

AG: Well I guess that concludes our interview with Mr. Sonnen.

Hahaha at you devoting the time to write this up. You got trolled, turkey.

A "almost lady" chael (who's testicles don't produce enough or low doses of testerone=Hypogonadism) should be trying to hide from shame. He needs TRT just to function as a man. He is the most effeminate of all MMA fighters. If he is allowed to get his "edge" hopefully women will be allowed to use TRT in transgender type situations. I would love to see a woman on TRT tap sonnen or beat him pretty good.

Willin - 
sweepnchoke - Just once I would like to see an interviewer stomp all over Chael's BS

AG: Interesting, considering almost half your losses are submissions to that very technique, not to mention the few times you started tapping out to a triangle choke only to deny tapping once it was released.

AG: Many people say your "Achilles heel" is Jiu-Jitsu. What do you say about that, do you feel that is an accurate assessment?

CS: I'd say that I have better things to do than beat the guy across the cage from me with an inefficient and unsophisticated modern fad that help effeminate men feel tough. Jiu-Jitsu, Tae Bo, no difference.

AG: Aren't 9 of your 11 losses due to submissions from, as you put it, this ineffecient and unsophisticated modern fad called Jiu Jitsu?

AG: And it's funny you should mention anything that makes effeminate men feel tough, weren't you caught and suspended for taking TRT that you were not approved for?

You just called someone a turkey in seriousness. GTFO.

You could plant Chael in a midwestern farmhouse at midnight in the heart of summer, and you'd never hear crickets

What will he say after Silva beats tge living god out of him? Phone Post

This is obvious self deprecating humor. But because he's not Laughing you think he's being serious.

Heavy sarcasm. Understand it. Phone Post

HexRei - 
Willin - 

You just called someone a turkey in seriousness. GTFO.

I assumed the alternative, retard, would be too harsh.

Loss Anderson Silva Submission (Triangle Armbar) UFC 117 - Silva vs. Sonnen 8/7/2010 5 3:10

Loss Demian Maia Submission (Triangle Choke) UFC 95 - Sanchez vs. Stevenson 2/21/2009 1 2:37

Loss Paulo Filho Submission (Armbar) WEC 31 - Faber vs. Curran 12/12/2007 2 4:55

Loss Jeremy Horn Submission (Armbar) UFC 60 - Hughes vs. Gracie 5/27/2006 2 1:17

Loss Renato Sobral Submission (Triangle Choke) UFC 55 - Fury 10/7/2005 2 1:20

Loss Jeremy Horn Submission (Guillotine Choke) SF 6 - Battleground in Reno 9/23/2004 2 2:35

Loss Forrest Griffin Submission (Triangle Choke) IFC - Global Domination 9/6/2003 1 2:25

Loss Trevor Prangley Technical Submission (Armbar) XFA 5 - Redemption 1/25/2003 1 2:49

Loss Anderson Silva Submission (Triangle Armbar) UFC 117 - Silva vs. Sonnen 8/7/2010 5 3:10
Loss Demian Maia Submission (Triangle Choke) UFC 95 - Sanchez vs. Stevenson 2/21/2009 1 2:37
Loss Paulo Filho Submission (Armbar) WEC 31 - Faber vs. Curran 12/12/2007 2 4:55
Loss Jeremy Horn Submission (Armbar) UFC 60 - Hughes vs. Gracie 5/27/2006 2 1:17
Loss Renato Sobral Submission (Triangle Choke) UFC 55 - Fury 10/7/2005 2 1:20
Loss Jeremy Horn Submission (Guillotine Choke) SF 6 - Battleground in Reno 9/23/2004 2 2:35
Loss Forrest Griffin Submission (Triangle Choke) IFC - Global Domination 9/6/2003 1 2:25
Loss Trevor Prangley Technical Submission (Armbar) XFA 5 - Redemption 1/25/2003 1 2:49

1ChromosomeTooMany - You could plant Chael in a midwestern farmhouse at midnight in the heart of summer, and you'd never hear crickets

beep?

hahaha