Chael Sonnen walks off OTR (Video)

Willin - Hot damn I'd love to punch that motherfucking interviewer in the nose. That's not because I like Chael but because the interviewer is such a smug prick. He sucks the life out of the room and he looks like a little rat.

He's a Canadian, its in his nature to be smug. I wanted to punch him when he was playing with his lip, the Chael interview sucked, but this guy is a prick so i really don't blame Chael

Who knows if this interviewer is to be respected or not.

One thing is for sure. He is the only interviewer in history to ever make chael stumble and almost cry, and then walk off the show speechless.

The only other man on earth to make chael speechless, is wanderlei silva. Phone Post

If Chael every posts here, I will name names.  I am serious.  I'll do that.

work

Oh man, love that Sonnen got trolled!!!!

Love seeing Sonnen get trolled!

Host: "I must be missing something"

Chael: "..... You got that right"

LMAO Phone Post

ttt

oh man there is so much awesomeness in that video.  Then again that is to be expected from Chael.

That time that he called me on the phone, him and I had no problems and got along fine.  This Langberry dude needs to learn some respect.

Chale got trolled by landsberg and it was great Phone Post

Strange interview.

Sonnen may be the dumbest man on the planet if he's not just playing for the tv there.

Okay, this guy looks like Robert Blake on crack. Also, Chael was in rare form. I lolled.

Wow that innterviewer is a complete faggot. What a waste of 10 minutes Phone Post

First time I have ever heard of that guy. Seems like an ass hat.

Guy is a shmuck.

Good publicity stunt by both parties. Well done. Phone Post

That was great all the way around.

I thought Sonnen got the best of it until the host said he should do sit-ups. It was like an Anderson submission at the end of it. haha Phone Post