Chael Sonnen walks off OTR (Video)

I enjoy Michael Landsberg's work.

LayNprayNINJA -
Zaph -  Landsberg and Sonnen are two guys I could never like in a million years.  Seeing them together at the same time is just an overload of annoyance.

The level of douchebaggery to have the BOTH going back and forth made it enjoyable for me.

Seeing Chael walk all over normal "journalists" is annoying and old.

Landsberg is a douche, but doesn't back down.

Somehow the combination of the two going at it (beep) was great to watch.

Exactly. It's just like basic math, 2 negatives make a positive. Phone Post

that guy freaks me out after lookoutawhale made that GSP video where he's asking Georges loads of sexual questions

Guy seems like a dick.

Obviously he was trying to get a reaction and he got it.

Why would you immediately start with "You backed down"

Why didn't they ask Anderson Silva why he backed down and didn't accept?

Mike Landsberg always attacks his guests it's really irritating to watch especially when it's just normal humble athletes. Stupid people see it as him "never backing down" but really he's just always instigating drama. Instead of asking the tough questions in a professional manner. He grills the guests with rapid fire douchebag comments and as soon as someone starts to defend themselves he cuts them off and grills them some more giving the impression that he's "winning" the so called debate.

Only one other tv personality can get me so aggravated causing my blood pressure to jump 10 fold... Judge Judy oh bill O'Reilly is a tool as well.

That was the best interview of any human being I have ever seen.

I just laughed non-stop for 10 minutes.

Walk off home run, imo.

wow crazy interview lmao!!!

LOL, he killed Chael. I've never seen anybody so riled. 

I am from Toronto and I usually think Chael is a goof (although I do find him entertaining) but in this case I thought he was funny and Landsberg looked like a dink. Chael was entertaining. Landsberg schtick is way too obvious. Chaels is pretty obvious too but it's still funny. The anti cnadian stuff was classic. Landsberg is just a weasel.
I like Sonnen more after this interview. Lansberg was embarassing.

Chael must have forgot his roids starting to act like a woman

Northside Strangler -  ALPHA 

the geek -
NDmmafan -  And the above i stole i didnt write btw. Isnt TSN basically Canada's version of ESPN?

We like to think ESPN is Americas TSN. Phone Post

Joiijkkkkk Phone Post

FryedTakayama - 
Northside Strangler -  ALPHA 

Hot damn I'd love to punch that motherfucking interviewer in the nose. That's not because I like Chael but because the interviewer is such a smug prick. He sucks the life out of the room and he looks like a little rat.

Lol, I cant stand Landsberg, but that was great.  Not sure if Chael was acting like he is retarded, or if he isnt used to interviewing without all of the questions put in front of him before they go live.  Landsberg just made chael look like a little girl. 

The longer landsberg is on tv the more he seems to look like an old tranny Phone Post

so sonnen (who has done nothing but talk about A silva for the last 2 years) does not want to do an interview where he is asked about A silva??? did i just wake up in an alternative universe?? what the fuck??

Sonnen CAN be funny, but in this he was just a twat.. not cleverly trying to hype the fight... just being a twat, people give him far too much credit for things he is probably himself unaware he is doing - if he was half as clever as everybody thinks he is he would not have got caught doing so much stupid shit.

wow he pwned chael there