Chael: Tito took a dive

Moose sauce, eh?

1 Like

No, not really.

Yep, no different than Conor vs. Diaz I

Fighters give up sometimes, thatā€™s a category of a fight ending move. Submission by Strikes. Verbal tap out. Early tap. Or the act of not defending yourself.

With that said, I have to rewatch that fight to be sure if Tito actually did that. Idk.

1 Like

His brain really shut off, soā€¦

Fuck off Chael. Titoā€™s so brain damaged that all it takes is a clean shot and he will go down.

Chaelā€™s defeat to Tito is such a crippling embarrassment he canā€™t handle Silva easily demolishing him.

Chael - your striking game was dreadful yet somehow Tito defeated you on the ground.

Shame.

1 Like

I donā€™t think itā€™s ā€œmad suspectā€. Plenty of fighters have been KOd and recovered quickly. This seems especially true for fighters who do not have a history of being KOd, versus fighters who get KOd frequently tend to take longer to recover. Tito doesnā€™t have a history of being KOd and I wouldnā€™t be surprised if he can recover quickly.

1 Like

Chael trying to increase his head size, Tito rematch confirmed?

1 Like

Could be wrong, but I feel like Titoā€™s ego is too big to take a dive.

1 Like

Chael didnā€™t say he took a dive in the traditional sense. He basically said Tito got hit and then decided he wanted out. So he then checked out.

Yep, he makes the distinction in the video in OP that a fixed fight is where both participants are in on the fix. A dive is where only one fighter is.

A fighter that dives canā€™t just snap their fingers and win. Instead, their option is to quit.

So taking a dive is the same thing as quitting. Pick whatever verb you want, they pretty much mean the same thing.

No, he was onto something there.

he didnā€™t take a dive ,he just got punched in the head and couldnā€™t take it.
he had no business being in there in the first place, the fucking flog.

Chael knocked down Anderson and outboxed Rampage. Two things Tito is simply never going to do.

2 Likes