Chael vs Skip Bayless?

Who's the more believable troll? Phone Post

To bad First Take doesnt cover MMA or I would pay to see them two go at or Stephen A reaction to his comments.

BTW Skip can be annoying at times but hes still awesome. Phone Post

Chael.

I cant believe that Bayless actually believes the shit that comes out of his mouth.

Skip just says the opposite of what everybody else says.It`s all debate and set up for ratings.The show is a work & easy to tell if you watch regularly.

crowbar - Skip just says the opposite of what everybody else says.It`s all debate and set up for ratings.The show is a work & easy to tell if you watch regularly.

I know. its what they teach you in broadcasting school.

but why is it he ALWAYS has the "wrong" argument?

^because he is the whitey

WestCoastMXC - To bad First Take doesnt cover MMA or I would pay to see them two go at or Stephen A reaction to his comments.

BTW Skip can be annoying at times but hes still awesome. Phone Post

Were lucky they dont because Skip and Stephan would crucify Rogan. Phone Post

crowbar - Skip just says the opposite of what everybody else says.It`s all debate and set up for ratings.The show is a work & easy to tell if you watch regularly.

On serious issues like Sandusky he doesn't troll. Phone Post

ESPN need to make it happen it would go down as the funniest first take ever

Skip bayless looks like a divorce laywer for gay people. In fact I believe he could become the melvin belli of gayvorce with little to no training.

hellride - Skip bayless looks like a divorce laywer for gay people. In fact I believe he could become the melvin belli of gayvorce with little to no training.

Makes no sense bro. Phone Post

If only espn covered mma. I've never seen first take cover it except for when Herschel Walker debuted. I'd say Chael is the more believable of the two. Phone Post

AlphaMaleJP - 

If only espn covered mma. I've never seen first take cover it except for when Herschel Walker debuted. I'd say Chael is the more believable of the two. Phone Post

They have a MMA show........at 3AM

they should change the name of first take to two niggers arguing

Pancake Syrup -
AlphaMaleJP -  If only espn covered mma. I've never seen first take cover it except for when Herschel Walker debuted. I'd say Chael is the more believable of the two. Phone Post

They have a MMA show........at 3AM

Yeah mma live is so enlightening for martial arts fans. It even has the UG's favorite insider Franklin McNeil giving us the inside scoop on all things ufc smh. Phone Post

Skip Bayless is just a carnival barker/jock sniffer/closeted homosexual.

He's a clown.

The truly offensive thing about First Take is Jemele Hill and Rob Parker....two ESPN quota tokens and repulsive race baiters/black supremacists who hate white pro athletes and don't know jackshit about sports.

Well, Jemele Hill knows jackshit about sports while Rob Parker is supposedly a "baseball guy" however, the problem is that First Take almost NEVER talks about baseball unless it's about steroids or other scandals so there's no legit reason to have this racist shithead on when he supposedly specializes in a sport they never bother to discuss.

There was a perfect game pitched a few days ago and First take didn't even mention it amongst their wall to wall Tebow and basketball discussions, lmfao.

The thing with Skip is he takes such strong positions and can't admit when he is wrong. His track record of predictions is very good though. He did predict the Spurs would have the best record in the west when everyone laughed at him. He did predict the Giants would beat the Packers and go on to win the superbowl. He predicted how many wins the Broncos would have when Tebow took over the starting job. He has also done well at predicting draft busts. The thing is though when he is wrong he just won't let it go or accept he is wrong. The main things are his opinion of Wade being better then Lebron lol, Bynum being better then Howard lol and Westbrook making the thunder worse almost makes you forget how often he is right

Bynum is better than Howard he's just a headache. Phone Post

random_perv - 

Maybe if defense didn't exist lol

random_perv - 

They are even because they are both gonna spend the rest of their careers injured 1/2 the time...