Challenge Match: What was this guy thinking?

If you KO him again make sure to video tape it.

Congrats on pulling in a lurker.

OriginalFLUFferSorry you dont believe me about the broken foot. I broke it on June 20th at a Hermes Franca seminar. You are always welcome to come spar with me at my school. :)

Much respect...you did what you had to do...I would be very upset if someone was disrespecting my school and family in that manner...

Props, King. You handled your business in a mature and professional way considering how you were being approached.

Peace.

- Savage

OriginalFLUFfer

In no way do I want to hurt you and I would never threaten anyone over the internet or in person, and I apologize if you feel I have threatened you. I am a peaceful person, my family, friends and students all know this.

You did essentially call me a liar regarding my broken foot so I responded in somewhat of an unprofessional manner and I apologize again. Per your request I will explain further

I broke/fractured a small bone in my left foot below my big toe in the knuckle area. I broke my right foot last year the same way. They do not put your foot in a cast for injuries like this. Both breaks happened while I sparring and I kicked someones knee, elbow, head etc. I guess my bones are getting softer with old age.

The injury is not severe. I was limping for the first couple weeks. The injury does keep me from training at a high level, and it hurts when people grab it, roll on top of it, etc. I cant jog, spar, etc.

Also, my adrenaline was going, I blocked it out a bit, but I can tell you I have been icing both feet since.

I hope this answers your questions. I am not a paid mma fighter, there is no need for me to lie or exaggerate. I koed a nobody and I know this.

Original Cock Fluffer, Sit down and leave this man alone.

OriginalFLUFfer - 
Luling BJJ - OriginalFLUFferSorry you dont believe me about the broken foot. I broke it on June 20th at a Hermes Franca seminar. You are always welcome to come spar with me at my school. :)
So you want to hurt me because I exposed your "injury"? Here's the thing, you know far more about MMA than me so you should know how frequently injuries are exaggerated. All too often, we will hear that so and so broke both hands, broke a foot, tore a groin but it turned out that they were all lesser injuries. When you say you're foot was broken and weren't able to throw kicks, I was expecting that. Instead, you are bouncing around with no wincing and throwing a bunch of kicks.

Did you go to the doctor and did they tell you it was broken? If so, and you didn't take a cast and still took a challenge match; kudos to you, you're a bad ass. You are doing your job, despite an injury and that is amazing stuff. But is this really the case? And, in answering this, no need to threaten me :)

shut the fuck up, faggot...

MushroomHead - LOL @ THE DUDE FIGHTING EVENLY WITH HIM FOR HALF THE VIDEO
LOL@never having trained so not knowing when someone is going lighter than usual. Doesn't SHAW have a new training video for you to watch?

Does Greg Jackson's gym accept challenges? I'd like to challenge GSP and Rashad Evans to a challenge match some time soon.

bakalol -  Does Greg Jackson's gym accept challenges? I'd like to challenge GSP and Rashad Evans to a challenge match some time soon.

You have to earn the right to fight the Master! Don't you watch Kung Fu movies?

BOOM!!!

Oddly enough I had a guy tell me this week that he is going to check out an MMA gym in town and because he did Kung Fu he told the guy he would spar with him and if his sparring was good enough he'd join.So I imagine that TMA people do this a lot.

I hear snoring.

Very cool. I'm a BJJ instructor and always stress out that someone's gonna challenge my old ass one day.

ttt

This is why parents should be honest with their kids rather than pump their ego up only to get it popped........in the face...........by a better fighter.

hurry up and edit "morans"......hurry!!!

because i'm one

Bully Beatdown is popular.

'Dojo Stormers' could be the next big hit.