Challenge Match: What was this guy thinking?

Squared Circle - 
FLMikeATT - NICE. MMA vs TMA matches are always interesting.

Almost always ends in TMAer getting KTFO.

That guy's not a TMAer.  Lyoto Machida is a TMAer.

Machida is only "a TMA'r" cause he's trying to sell something

The fuckin guy is a BJJ Blackbelt and trained Mauy Thai for years. Lets get off Machida's TMA nutsack already ... its a gimmic people wake up!

Early stoppage, imo.

mt

CocoonOfHorror - awesome. that guy was a tool.

Why because he was willing to defend what he believed in?

Seemed like a serious challenger, polite enough not to start something on the street. I don't agree with him but I'm just saying better that way then on the street. He's probably humbled and will probably start training there.

I have to thank the person who was challenged. If he really did turn the fight down a few times before accepting the fight, then he is just defending his honor. He took the fight stride and showed the effectivess of true combat arts in a very meek manner that I thought was a beautiful example of having a conscience and showing compassion toward another person in a cicumstance of violence.

I hope the challenger is ok.

oh and lol @...

thai kick, thai kick...and we're done.

That little stop kick knockdown in the first few seconds was sweet, then he got owned. At least he got a double leg and that kick.

Face to Face, where you worried when that guy dropped you early in the first?

GOOD KICK

Just simply LOL@ "aaaaaand we're done".  Funny sheeit.

Yeah, it could have been a lot more embarrassing.

It was nap time for him....

The more of these guys that get humiliated the better.

LOL

do not fuck with FaceToFace

I really love it when they block the low leg kick with their hand. Fake the leg kick right to the head kick!!

^^^What are you saying about the reading comprehension level of the UG?

FaveToFace....have you considered fighting professionally...maybe for the WEC?

I love your style dude!!

parrishmma - What is sad is the lack of reading comprehension by the masses. Face to Face is NOT the guy in the video!!!!!!!! He was simply posting the video and the comments by the guy who WAS in the video.

My name is King and I am the instructor in the video. I do not post much online but MMA.TV is my favorite MMA website and I visit this forum often.

Regarding the challenge match, everyone must understand that this guy had been calling my house every few days, late at night, telling my Wife that he wants to fight me and he believes he will KO me. He was going around town telling people I was afraid to spar him. I am running a business in this town. I avoided this guy for about 6 weeks, he even went to my Thai Boxing instructos (he is 53) school and challenged him. I finally decided that the best way to end this was to accept his challenge. I have been teaching 12 years and this was a first for me.

The guy said he was going to bring one friend to the match. He brought a posse of about 10 people with video cameras.

Some points everyone should know, I did not knee or elbow this guy because I did not want him bleed as I did not know if he was HIV positive or whatever. My left foot was broken so I could not kick with it and it affects my mobility. Some people say it took me too long to finish him, well I stopped him twice in 2 minutes, what the hell do you guys want.

Thanks for the kind comments Jujubre. Unforturnaly, I am 39 and too old for the WEC or MMA. I do still compete in grappling tournaments such as NAGA at the black belt level.

Lastly, the challenger is still calling me. He wants a rematch, I speak the truth. He is very respectful now and I believe he will end up joining my school. Hopefully 3 years from now we both can sit back and laugh at this video.

39 yr old,show off.j/k
you did the right thing,your biz is fighting.like the man said "sometimes you just got to show them"