CHAMPIONS CHALLENGE April 18 MI

Here's the list I have so far...

149 and under:Todd Slater,Elliot Bayev,Nick Misocovic and Jason Fox

150-164:Brandon Fracassi,Patrick Robinson,P.J O'Sullivan,Jake Short and Gavin Hesson.

165-179:Gabe Naylor,Andre Garcia,Jason May,Jeff Joslin and Kyle Cooley

180-200:Angelo Popofski,Brian Harper

201 and over:Don Richard

If there's anyone I forgot or if you or anyone you know think you should be on this list email me at newaza29@yahoo.com thanks.

Don

What's the prize money for first place for the mens?

i think most of the pro is 100% payback with a min of 200 bucks

it looks like it's going to be around $300 so far if some more guys enter it will be more.

Got a few more questions...

Single Elimination, correct?

And backing out of the guard is penalized, right?

Correct on both.backing out of the guard means backing out to avoid action.You can stand up back out and try to pass standing eg.cartwheel guard pass ect..

What about jumping guard? Bad?

DR1: Now, is backing out of guard a penalty, or just an advantage given to your opponent?

We will address those situations at the tournament there will be a -2 advantages penalty for backing out of the guard and just falling on your butt will result in 2 negative advantages

Jeff said he was bringing about 6 guy with a couple of guys for the pro divisions.

What are the time limits for the pro divisions?

10 min.

DR1: Very cool, that's the information I wanted to know...

ttt

oh crap, 10 minutes? lol

10 mins for the chicks too??

Yes, the Chicks are 10 minutes as well for the pro's.

It is really shaping up to be a great tournament for the ladies this year. I have women coming in from all over, Austin, Chicago, New Jersey, New Baltimore, LA it should be great! I hope to see all of you there. If you're still considering the women's divsions and you have any questions, please email me at JessicaAnnR@aol.com

The Women's Pro division so far is 140lbs and under:
First Place $800 Second Place $200 and Third Place Sprawl Gear!

Marie Colangelo
Katy Freye
Amanda Buckner
Tara Larosa
Katherine Robertson

Good luck to not only the Pro Division but the women coming in from all over to compete in all of the divisions!

Thank you for supporting not only the tournament but the women of Jiu-Jitsu!

See you there!

Jessica Ross

I will talk to Jess and find out.

Don,

I hope you find someone to enter that division with you. I would have been there, but I have previous commitments to some very close friends coming in from out of town.

Good luck with the event & TTT for Don & Jessica!!!

Dustin Ware

Kick ass. Just so you all know ...... IM READY!