CHAMPIONS CHALLENGE April 18 MI

kbhat yes jason is in the pro division.

Several of our UofM guys should be there, will be a fun time. ttt!

ttt

Happy to let you know that Jeff Joslin is bringing a team from Hamilton Ont.

Sweet. Joslin's kicks ass. Watch out, America.

BB

I just got an email from a guy from McVicker's,so hopefully they will be bringing a team as well.They have a good bunch of guys down there.

It would be great to see McVicker's team there.

ttt, I been running 2.5 miles every other night. I upped it tonight to 3 miles and Im going to run every day this week and half of next week. Im going to try my very best at this point to win my division with the pros.

Marie Colangelo

i hope some of these teams bring a few kids with them! ttt for champions challenge!

When and where will the weigh-ins be held?

weigh ins are the morning of the tournament starting at 8:30.

I know there will be quit a few kids. 5 froms my school and 3 or 4 from the romeo school. Miles from Big Dons school. a few kids from Warrior Way ect.

I talked to Frank and he can't fight cause his hand is still messed up. I also talked to Quinn and he said that if he has the cash that he will be fighting with the purples.

this is gonna be interesting for a rookie. But I'll have fun and get some experience. See everyone there.

Thanks to SPRAWL,ATAMA,NAGUARDA and special thanks to WARRIOR WAY MARTIAL ARTS,DAN COUSINEAU and TEAM CAIQUE for making this event possible things are looking good I look forward to seeing everyone there.

We are still looking for pro competitors this is YOUR chance at winning some $$$.

I'm in for the pro division, 165-179, should be able to make it. I'm working on getting our guys here at UofM to compete, too.

Thanks Don, My goal for this event is to make it better every year.

Any updates on the pro divisions?

BB