Chances Luke gets ktfo?

I think there is a good chance Luke get ktfo again. I’m saying it’s 70%. I think he starts off strong and pieces up Costa nicely till Costa lands a strong short and swarms him

4 Likes

100% in my Paulo Costa voice.

1 Like

I am rooting for Luke but I don’t see how he’s not going to get ktfo in hilarious fashion again

2 Likes

Juan hundred percentsh

1 Like

Luke always looks great until he starts getting hit, then he looks like middle aged Arloski

4 Likes

Let’s see if working with Parillo has cured his allergy to left hooks. If not the chances of him getting sparked are high.

I think he is too emotional right now. The day before his fight he was going off on fighter pay and awkwardly trying to p0wn paulo at the presser. He knows his chin is shot and he is fighting a gigantic knockout artist. If bisping KOs you, you have a problem. And you had that problem before you were 37 or 38 or whatever luke is.

6 Likes

Rockhold uses wrestling and wins

3 Likes

Lol @ getting KOed by pillow fists

1 Like

If he fought smart and took it to the ground, yeah. I mean i could be reading this wrong, but how many times have we seen someone abandon a smart gameplan and Andy Wang it and get KOd because they were pissed and wanted to prove a point?

2 Likes

I’m surprised by the odds in this fight. If i was a better is throw some money down on rockhold. He’s at +290 and I’d call this fight a toss up.

2 Likes

agree 100%. Costa has looked terrible he shouldn’t be such a massive favorite

I want to put money on Luke but I’d rather he lose

4 Likes

I love seeing Luke get ktfo

1 Like

I don’t see any possible chance Rockhold can muscle around Costa with the grappling. Luke is taking an L tonight. Not even god can stop it from happening

1 Like

Season 3 Message GIF by The Simpsons

4 Likes

I bet luke
-by KO
-by Decision
-by Submission

Odds vary between +750 and +1100

He likely gets stopped by Costa but I see value in those bets and Costa is badass but quite beatable and breakable

5 Likes

2 Likes

Luke can win late into the fight, if he makes it there

1 Like

100% chance he gets KOed.

The real question is how quickly.

I’d say under 2 minutes

3 Likes

Honestly Paulo doesnt seem that technical with boxing to me he seems to throw haymakers