Charles Oliveira vs Dustin Poirier - WHO WINS?

I picked Charles but I think this fight is so close it could easily be Dustin winning

2 Likes

2 Likes

tumblr_11aebc76b89bc449b997937021c8f080_89204fb9_500

5 Likes

I was in Chicago live sitting near wisely group when he was subbed. They went from very loud to silence.

3 Likes

I like Charles, but i think Dustin Smokes him to be honest. Since Charles lost to Felder, he hasn’t faced a killers row. Chandler for all his hype is a lucky punch guy at this point in his career. If he gets it, huge win, huge hype, if he doesn’t, he crumbles. Tony, unless we see a turnaround is done, Kevin Lee 2-5 in his last 7, good win over Gillespie, but maybe lucky. Should be a good fight either way.

3 Likes

Jesus Christmas that was a thing of beauty…

3 Likes

Do Bronx and he will make it look EASY

he’s razor sharp right now and although Dustin is a straight up GAME DOG in there I see do Bronx as better everywhere. If it hits the mat he will dominate mark my words. Levels to this game and do Bronx is killing the game right now.

It’s his time and he’ll hold the strap for a few defenses and maybe even win it back if he looses it. It doesn’t need like he’s lost the hunger at all to me and he’s ready to kill.

WAR DO BRONX

9 Likes

Charles by sub late rd 2 after battering Dustin and stifling his game completely.

10 Likes

I agree with the assessment that if the fight is a dominating performance it will be Charles that does the dominating.

If Dustin wins, it’ll look similar to his fight with Hooker where it’s back and forth and he musters up the will to eek out a win in the fifth round.

I think Dustin will slow the pace down and play it safe, attempting to win the rounds via points. Charles will look for the finish every Chance he gets.

1 Like

i think Porier has the better chin and that may play in to it
on the ground Dustin will survive i think but be defending the entire time

Pretty crazy, a lot of fighters going with Dustin in the USA

Most outside the US qre going with Charles.

This is the first of 9 vids

He landed a lucky punch that Dustin couldn’t against Hooker.

1 Like

I can’t get with the lucky punch thing. A lucky punch fighter with upper echelon wrestling, great footwork and a huge gas tank.

2 Likes

It wasn’t luck. It was a clean ass left hook.
End of story.

1 Like

4 Likes

Dustin didnt have to. He’s more well rounded

I’m going Oliviera by choke after rocking Dustin on the feet and pouncing on a stunned DP on the ground.

2 Likes

UFCs twitter just posted all of Charles finishes…man that dude has one sick highlight reel.

4 Likes

i remember watching the Escudero fight when he was supposed to be getting the push…and Chaz Olives finished that fight after getting nut punched

3 Likes

damn i’m pumped for this and i’m hoping it goes down like @Samoa said