Charlie Brenneman Would've "Tore Jones Check Up"

RyannVonDoom - Lol @ all the haters here. Buncha fucking hens clucking. Phone Post

Pretty much Phone Post

I just don't know how he says all this stuff with Dana's balls in his mouth. Phone Post

So will he tear up the next check that Zuffa sends him? If anything is to blame for the card not happening it's Zuffa. He should definitely reject the next time Zuffa pays him to fight since they did after all cancel UFC 151.

BertR - nothing says principle like sucking up to your boss and the fans while having a public temper tantrum because a guy stood up for his career over throwing you money by fighting ill prepared. Brenneman is such a tool.

Nothing says "I don't know wtf I'm talking about" like this post. When you're a fighter that has put the time and money into fighting on a certain date, then you'll realize Brenneman is justifiably upset. Phone Post

He does have a winning record in the UFC and is allowed to speak his mind. He is a bit quirky but so what.

Paul Bradley ?@paulbradley184<br /><br />@SpaniardMMA u turned down a fight on 2 days notice against me. Don't hate @JonnyBones @ufc. U coward.

delete

RyannVonDoom - Lol @ all the haters here. Buncha fucking hens clucking. Phone Post

This. Phone Post

the ridler - He does have a winning record in the UFC and is allowed to speak his mind. He is a bit quirky but so what.

Unlike the Lackzilians, who are 7-8 in the UFC - and will surely be 7-9 after Jon Jones elbows Vitor to sleep inside of 3 minutes three weeks from tonight.

the ridler - He does have a winning record in the UFC and is allowed to speak his mind. He is a bit quirky but so what.

It is a free country but his anger seems awfully misdirected. No one is saying he shouldn't be mad and speak out, but anyone with logic and rationale can see UFC 151 being canceled ultimately falls on Zuffa

Ryan Williams - 

Pretty much Phone Post

Jones personal sewing circle

BertR - nothing says principle like sucking up to your boss and the fans while having a public temper tantrum because a guy stood up for his career over throwing you money by fighting ill prepared. Brenneman is such a tool.

No. JBJ is Phone Post

ChaosOverkill -
Ryan Williams - 

Pretty much Phone Post

One hunnid Phone Post

LilBrockonmychest - 
ChaosOverkill - 
Ryan Williams - 

Pretty much Phone Post

Weird... I wonder how long brennemans wife has been a member of jones personal sewing circle.  Hmmm

Pardon? Brenneman is boring as shit to me, I'm not fan of his OR Jones, just funny how butthurt people get.

And yes people do get butthurt on the other side too but the Pro-Jones camp now goes so far as to promote the fact his DUI endangering lives wasn't a felony lol

Brenneman is an annoying ass whining baby. As an independent contractor who acted well within his rights, Jones doesn't owe him or any of the other prelim guys shit.

These guys need to realise that Dana - the guy who writes their checks - cancelled the event, not Jones.

LilBrockonmychest - 
Kostakio - 

Nothing says "I don't know wtf I'm talking about" like this post. When you're a fighter that has put the time and money into fighting on a certain date, then you'll realize Brenneman is justifiably upset. Phone Post

Fuck ya he should be upset

At the ufc

The truth.

The whole truth.

And nothing but the truth.

Even Mrs. Brenneman knows it.

MarcusRenatoBlackBelt - Charlie Brenneman is a great fighter. He is exciting and he brings in PPV buys. The way he transitions from Wrestling to Wrestling is phenomenon. He goes from Stand-up wrestlng to ground wrestling So smoothly and effortlessly. The guy is a phenom. His style is great for MMA and he really needs a bigger platform to showcase his talent. I love how brash he is on twitter. It is refreshing in this day and age that a superstar interacts with mere regular fans.

lol got a good laugh reading that.

tjmitch - lol. I love how worked up Charile gets you guys.

I'm not upset. I'm amused by the notion of a mid-card, wall-n-staller/blanket trying to make his name on shit talking at an elite fighter.

LOL @ this clown tweeting an address to Jones and demanding money for his bills, then saying he would have torn up a check on principle.

If Jones weren't hated by most of the idiots who post here, you'd all be ripping Brenneman to shreds.

Warzone209 -  Brenneman makes Jon Fitch look entertaining.

This. He also has the gayest walkout music ever. I think he came out to Enrique Inglesias for his last fight. I dont know, I thought it was pretty gay anyway Phone Post

rufus - He would've taken the check down and laid on it, imo. Phone Post

Nice Phone Post