Charlie Brenneman Would've "Tore Jones Check Up"

ChaosOverkill -
Ryan Williams - 
RyannVonDoom - Lol @ all the haters here. Buncha fucking hens clucking. Phone Post

Pretty much Phone Post

Jones personal sewing circle

Actually I can't stand Jones and I do not think he is without blame for the 151 debacle. However, I also think you guys for the most part are a bunch of cunts who whine about every little thing said by fighters who you would never be man enough to disparage in person. Phone Post

And why is that? Becaudeche may lay on me for 20 minutes, then jump up arms raised proclaiming he is the greatest man ever? I do that to my wife once a month! Phone Post

MarcusRenatoBlackBelt - Of course Charie Brenneman is talking bad about Jones. He headkicked him and knocked him out when he did not make weight. He probably has a salty feeling about the whole thing. He did not want to pull out of the fight and was sort of forced to take the fight. His wrestling was so ineffective in that fight. The kick was brutal and he will forever be on Jones' highlight reel.

I think fighters should always refrain from commenting on fighters who they lost to already. It is a set-up for people to say they are bitter.

Not sure if serious...

I still can;t get over Jones saying he "would" ahve paid the fighters....does anyone believe he would have done it???LOL

mmavixen -  I still can;t get over Jones saying he "would" ahve paid the fighters....does anyone believe he would have done it???LOL

I doubt Jon Jones would even buy those fighters a round of drinks! But in fairness why should he? The bottom line here is he's not their employer. As much of a dick he is, he doesn't owe them anything. Phone Post

pitbu11y - 
Damasta Shonuff - The only problem was that the athletic commission required the ufc to pay or play him, so he would have been getting extra money from Jones that he wasnt due. His bitching at Jones was all part of the smokescreen.

Your a retard. Phone Post

Care to explain why you think I am a retard due to something the NSAC has in place? Make it good, you wouldnt want anyone to think "YOUR A RETARD".