Cheap bulking foods??

ok guys... I'm looking to put on some size, what are some affordable bulking foods? I'm thinking milk might be the cheapest, but does anyone notice that milk makes their cardio worse? I still can't guage that it's the milk or my layoff doing it/

any suggestions please!

C

olive oil, eggs and nuts.

thank you
Coach Hale
www.maxcondition.com
www.torqueathletic.com

Hale is right.

I drink as much as a gallon of milk per day. No cardio problems here.

Think also, pasta and rice as carb sources.

-doug-

I thought milk produced excess mucus, could be the reason your cardios hurting.

" thought milk produced excess mucus"

If you're lactose intolerant maybe. It doesnt have this effect on me.

-doug-

eggs?? really...never would have thought that....

Bread, lots of bread.

"Pizza, Mcdonalds and Burger king helped me gain 30 lbs"

LOL

egg white powder is a good cheap
supplement....tastes like ass, but still a good
supplement to bulk up.

Milk causing excess mucus is actually a myth. I'm sure it happens for a select few but overall it just is not true.

Check different asthma websites about the mucus causing effects of milk because suffers of asthma are obviously worried even though they have nothing to worry about it. Can't blame them. I would not want milk to clog up my trachea either.

best carb source is oatmeal, its long lasting and will get you very full. protein source would be eggs as far as cheep goes. stay away from sugar such things as bread, milk

Potatoes and steak and vegie's

ICE CREAM!!! Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby....1500+ calories per pint....

Cheap turkey-burger can be had for less than $1-a-pound.

The kind that is low in fat(gound breast) costs WAY more.

almonds, peanut butter, coconut oil, pasta,

Mike Mahler
www.mikemahler.com

pour yourself a tall glass, drink.

I add a 1/4 cup of olive oil to my protein shake in the morning. Get the light tasting stuff.

When I'm seriously bulking though, I eat tons of carbs. Lots of milkshakes, with ice cream, whole milk, and chocolate syrup. It's not the best thing for you, but in a short time period, I don't notice any side effects.

Milk, cheese, whey protein etc. all screw up my cardio training badly. It's not that I'm lactose-intolerant, it's that I'm whey protein allergic. Even if I have 1/2 cup of milk and try to go for a run I'm soon bent over double, spewing phlem (not a pretty sight). From talking to other people I think that this is a fairly common condition.

So I would suggest to you to do an experiment - do your cardio two days in a row - one day do it without milk, and the next day down a couple of cups before. See how your mucus and phlem situation is.