Chechen Dictator Ramzan Kadyrov Squashes Beef between Khamzat Chimaev and Team Khabib

1 Like

Ramzan Kadyrov—the tyrant accused of well-documented human rights abuses, including forced disappearances, torture, summary executions, and war crimes—is now playing the role of mediator in disputes between UFC fighters.

The Chechen dictator posted a screenshot on his official Instagram account that showed him on a video call with UFC star Khamzat Chimaev and Abubakar Nurmagomedov, the two fighters involved in a physical altercation following UFC 280. In the caption, Kadyrov proclaimed that the scuffle was a mere “misunderstanding” and that he resolved the dispute between the two fighters.

“There is no problem between Khamzat Chimaev and Abubakr Nurmagomedov—I have made sure of it personally, and I pass this information on to the ill-wishers,” Kadyrov said to his 8.1 million followers on Instagram. “Do not blow up this problem of a global scale and do not try to instigate and tease athletes and their fans. This happens, even among brothers. But it was the misunderstanding that was resolved.”
The fighters also met and posed with AbuZayed Vismuradov, Kadyrov’s right-hand man and the person in charge of his Akhmat MMA fight club. Vismuradov, who was pictured alongside newly crowned UFC lightweight champion Islam Makhachev, former champ Khabib Nurmagomedov, as well as Chimaev, was sanctioned by the U.S. Treasury in 2018 for “extrajudicial killings, torture, or other gross violations of internationally recognized human rights.”

Known as one of the most dangerous men in Chechnya, Vismuradov has also been involved in overseeing Chechen troops being deployed to fight in Russia’s ongoing invasion of Ukraine.

It is also worth noting that Chimaev had already drawn negative attention to himself on Saturday after the UFC star posted a picture that showed him seated cage-side next to Chechen dictator Ramzan Kadyrov’s son, Ali. The 14-year-old was among Kadyrov’s children who were sent to Mariupol, the occupied Ukrainian port city destroyed by Russian forces, to take part in propaganda photo-ops while dressed as soldiers. Footage showed the three teenagers firing grenade launchers and assault rifles from behind camouflaged bushes in an undisclosed location.

The teenagers later returned to Chechnya after supposedly capturing three Ukrainian prisoners of war (POWs), who were then paraded on Kadyrov’s social media channels.

1 Like

“from behind camouflaged bushes”
Just curious…why would one want or need to camouflage a bush? How would you go about doing this specifically? Perhaps put another bush in front of it? I believe that a bush is by its very nature its own camouflage.

6 Likes

And Trump and Andrew Tate are deplatformed

5 Likes

Kadyrov would probably go after tech executive privately…

Kadyrov:

14 Likes

If Khamzat wants to become an alltime great he should beg Team Khabib for forgiveness and get the hell out Sweden and join Eagles now.

The best, most disciplined gym of all time (especially for his style), vs that clownshow with Till in Sweden.

They have allowed outsiders in the gym like Belal Muhammed and Zuba, who is Chechen.

6 Likes

I actually liked the beef between them.

And shouldn’t this madman Kadyrov be focused on winning the war against Ukraine?

you put the bush in a ghillie suit

1 Like

It’s all a show. Like Conor said, fake respect.

1 Like

You’d think now would be a good time for dagi’s and Chechens to tell Russia to fuck off.

1 Like

“i give both new fucking goats, and group pass for bath”

1 Like

Like 90% of Chechens are proud Russian patriots

1 Like

I once knew a girl who bleached her bush blond - was that camouflage?

3 Likes

This isn’t the place to pull things out of your ass, that’s what the OG is for

Most Chechens despise Russia. They’ve gone to war twice in the last 25 years and Russia responded to getting their asses kicked by massacring civilians and bombing Grozny into rubble mostly.

Yet Chechens are the most loyal ethnic minority to the Russian Federation. Kadyrov doesn’t tolerate anti-Russian discourse