Check out my short film on gyms suffering because

PIVOT Trailer from Bobby Razak on Vimeo.

PIVOT Trailer from Bobby Razak on Vimeo.

Check out my short film on COVID19 affecting gyms in cali
7 Likes

7 Likes

Yeah,I have not heard shit from the Governor so I wondered what Team Alpha Male and AKA are doing.

1 Like

For later

4 l8r

Good film, but why was the BLM stuff in there? It is totally unrelated to COVID and gyms.

27 Likes
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - Good film, but why was the BLM stuff in there? It is totally unrelated to COVID and gyms.

Why are you getting so offended? If you don’t like it, just scroll your eyes by. 

2 Likes

Thumbs up for Zeus.  I miss Middleeasy.

In for later.

HillboFrateTrane - 
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - Good film, but why was the BLM stuff in there? It is totally unrelated to COVID and gyms.

Why are you getting so offended? If you don’t like it, just scroll your eyes by. 

Where did I say or intinate that I was offended?

It was a legit question. The BLM stuff had nothing to do with the topic. It was a complete non-sequitur.

18 Likes
UltimateKeyboardWarrior -
HillboFrateTrane - 

It was a legit question. The BLM stuff had nothing to do with the topic. It was a complete non-sequitur.

his gimmick is to act like the stupidest motherfucker on here. Which is patently rediculous, as he already owns that honour legitimately

7 Likes
de braco -
HillboFrateTrane - 

his gimmick is to act like the stupidest motherfucker on here. Which is patently rediculous, as he already owns that honour legitimately

I don’t even know who you are. Get  a life instead of jacking off to my posts. Go love your children or something constructive. 

4 Likes
de braco - 
HillboFrateTrane - 

Maybe.

But he’s not wrong.

I turned the video off at that point.

I figured the first part of the video was just click-bait to get me to the BML/revolution stuff.

Good luck with your gym…if you actually own one.

11 Likes

Razak

HillboFrateTrane -
de braco -
HillboFrateTrane - 

I don’t even know who you are. Get  a life instead of jacking off to my posts. Go love your children or something constructive. 

You’re trash, always have been trash, have never contributed anything but stupidity here. Find somewhere else, you’re not funny, or clever, or thought provoking. Merely not just stupid, but fucking stupid. A cancer upon the lot of us, since your first stupid post until your most recent.

13 Likes

for later

de braco - 
HillboFrateTrane -
de braco -
HillboFrateTrane - 

You’re trash, always have been trash, have never contributed anything but stupidity here. Find somewhere else, you’re not funny, or clever, or thought provoking. Merely not just stupid, but fucking stupid. A cancer upon the lot of us, since your first stupid post until your most recent.

Correct post is correct

3 Likes

The Zeus portion was to highlight some of the complications in Anerica today which have been intensifying the political climate. 

1 Like
Hong Kong Phooey -

Razak

Phooey

How was what Zeus was saying BLM? Zeus was commenting on the political climate.