Check out my short film on gyms suffering because

ShanTheMan -
Bobby Razak -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -

Will not watch due to the racist entity BLM. I don't support anyone who supports racist divisive organizations such the KKK & BLM. Please fuck off with your race hustling.

Hahaha you the man, that made my day bro. 

The fact that you laugh at this stuff and clearly just picked a side and (I can only assume) didnt do any research on who you claim to support is a bad look. I think you make good quality films and stuff but god dang man.

C’mon Shan, don’t be that basic man. 

ShanTheMan -
Bobby Razak -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -

Will not watch due to the racist entity BLM. I don't support anyone who supports racist divisive organizations such the KKK & BLM. Please fuck off with your race hustling.

The fact that you laugh at this stuff and clearly just picked a side and (I can only assume) didnt do any research on who you claim to support is a bad look. I think you make good quality films and stuff but god dang man.

Bobby Razak -
ShanTheMan -
Bobby Razak -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -

Basic is repeating people's posts agreeing with them while calling you ignorant and thinking you are clever. Like I said I have enjoyed a lot of your stuff for a long time, but you oversimplified what blm is. We all care about black lives (most of us anyway) but blm arent as cut and dry as that. If they were, I would be on their team. 

1 Like
ShanTheMan -
Bobby Razak -
ShanTheMan -
Bobby Razak -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -

Basic is repeating people's posts agreeing with them while calling you ignorant and thinking you are clever. Like I said I have enjoyed a lot of your stuff for a long time, but you oversimplified what blm is. We all care about black lives (most of us anyway) but blm arent as cut and dry as that. If they were, I would be on their team. 

Lol 

Bobby Razak -
ShanTheMan -
Bobby Razak -
ShanTheMan -
Bobby Razak -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -

Lol 

Fantastic post. Good luck on your next project.

1 Like
Bobby Razak -
Cherrycola -
Bobby Razak -
de braco -

It's not really blatant, for some reason there's a few seconds about george floyd and then a goof makes a little comment, it's not like you're watching msnbc, some cnn shit or that moran elias holding forth though.

Don’t hate on BLM, it’s a pro life cause.

You are so absolutely wrong is sad. Please go share your video and pro BLM bs somewhere else. They are disgusting

black lives matter just like all the other lives.

“Black Lives Matter” is a hate group.

Did you even watch the film Cherrycola? 

Unfortunately, yes. Which is why I stand by my post to please post this elsewhere. BLM is a hate group. You ruined any chance of having a 'respectable' short film on Covid when you inserted your personal bias and racist agenda. 

5 Likes
Bobby Razak -
Cherrycola -
Bobby Razak -
de braco -

It's not really blatant, for some reason there's a few seconds about george floyd and then a goof makes a little comment, it's not like you're watching msnbc, some cnn shit or that moran elias holding forth though.

You are so absolutely wrong is sad. Please go share your video and pro BLM bs somewhere else. They are disgusting

black lives matter just like all the other lives.

“Black Lives Matter” is a hate group.

Did you even watch the film Cherrycola? 

No because even though his click may only give you 5 cents he didn’t even want to give you that. 

go post your video on an antifa board, you may have more luck there.

2 Likes

I see he did watch it and gave you 5 cents. I hope an antifa hits you with a skateboard and steals it from you.

But then again, That punishment is only reserved for white people. So you should be fine.

Spend it wisely.

1 Like
ShanTheMan -
Bobby Razak -
ShanTheMan -
Bobby Razak -
ShanTheMan -
Bobby Razak -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -

Lol 

Fantastic post. Good luck on your next project.

Thank you sir.

Auswilliam - I see he did watch it and gave you 5 cents. I hope an antifa hits you with a skateboard and steals it from you.

But then again, That punishment is only reserved for white people. So you should be fine.

Spend it wisely.

Big talk, little man lol:)

Bobby Razak - 
billyball2 -
Bobby Razak - 
de braco -

Go fuck yourself with this nonsense.

They added “pro life” as a tagline to soften their image.

You don’t get to pick one minuscule point in their charter and say “See…they support xxx so we should all support the,”

They are about:

Abolish prisons and defund police forces - “We believe that prisons, police and all other institutions that inflict violence on Black people must be abolished…”

Black Power - "we needed to continue organizing and building Black power across the country.”

Reparations. "Reparations for…full and free access for all Black people (including undocumented and currently and formerly incarcerated people) to lifetime education…retroactive forgiveness of student loans, and support for lifetime learning programs.”

Ignoring fatherhood - “We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and ‘villages’ that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.”

Watch the film, then we can speak after? Reference point?

How about reading and comprehending what BLM is actually about?

Listen it’s absulutely FINE if you’re a BLM supporter. THere are lots of them.

But don’t try to soften it and pretend you only support them because of their stance on abortion.

Oh that’s right. You’re just being the clever guy pretending to stumble his way humbly through the English language.

You’re very woke.

Go fuck yourself.

3 Likes
billyball2 -
Bobby Razak - 
billyball2 -
Bobby Razak - 
de braco -

Go fuck yourself with this nonsense.

They added “pro life” as a tagline to soften their image.

You don’t get to pick one minuscule point in their charter and say “See…they support xxx so we should all support the,”

They are about:

Abolish prisons and defund police forces - “We believe that prisons, police and all other institutions that inflict violence on Black people must be abolished…”

Black Power - "we needed to continue organizing and building Black power across the country.”

Reparations. "Reparations for…full and free access for all Black people (including undocumented and currently and formerly incarcerated people) to lifetime education…retroactive forgiveness of student loans, and support for lifetime learning programs.”

Ignoring fatherhood - “We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and ‘villages’ that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.”

Watch the film, then we can speak after? Reference point?

How about reading and comprehending what BLM is actually about?

Listen it’s absulutely FINE if you’re a BLM supporter. THere are lots of them.

But don’t try to soften it and pretend you only support them because of their stance on abortion.

Oh that’s right. You’re just being the clever guy pretending to stumble his way humbly through the English language.

You’re very woke.

Go fuck yourself.

Big big talk, for a little man. I am not trying to insult you lol. Why you coming with all this anger? Lol 

Bobby Razak - 
FreightTrain - Did you do the actual filming or did you use previously available footage and interviews?

I liked it. It’s a good length, people are too easily distracted if it’s too long.

Also, the lockdowns can suck a dick.

I filmed it, minus the news footage of course and some of the drone footage. 

Looks pro.

Do you mind sharing what equipment and software you used.

FreightTrain -
Bobby Razak - 
FreightTrain - Did you do the actual filming or did you use previously available footage and interviews?

I liked it. It’s a good length, people are too easily distracted if it’s too long.

Also, the lockdowns can suck a dick.

I filmed it, minus the news footage of course and some of the drone footage. 

Looks pro.

Do you mind sharing what equipment and software you used.

I shot it pretty gorilla bro, iPhones, blackmagic pocket cam and premiere pro, if you are a filmmaker reach out I can always guide you.

-

I still have Rights of Pasaage on DVD. I like your films. If you posted a video on BLM I would have clicked on it and watched it. However, I don't understand why you would randomly insert a BLM message into a video about gym shutdowns. It comes off as very unprofessional and amateurish, like a college film project that is unorganized. Imagine the same video, but with a pro-life or anti-Chinese Uighur Muslim concentration camp message randomly inserted.  

I understand you are passionate about the BLM movement-okay, then use your skills to make a documentary and I will watch it.    

2 Likes
Weegiesoapdodger -

I still have Rights of Pasaage on DVD. I like your films. If you posted a video on BLM I would have clicked on it and watched it. However, I don't understand why you would randomly insert a BLM message into a video about gym shutdowns. It comes off as very unprofessional and amateurish, like a college film project that is unorganized. Imagine the same video, but with a pro-life or anti-Chinese Uighur Muslim concentration camp message randomly inserted.  

I understand you are passionate about the BLM movement-okay, then use your skills to make a documentary and I will watch it.    

Funny massive triggering from BLM lol. Don’t let anything stay rent free in your head bro lol.

SpunQ -
Bobby Razak -
Weegiesoapdodger -

Funny massive triggering from BLM lol. Don’t let anything stay rent free in your head bro lol.

Take some criticism.

I can take criticism sir, all I am saying don’t let BLM live rent free in your head. Don’t allow any dogma to trigger you lol. Criticism taken sir :).

Bobby Razak -
Weegiesoapdodger -

Not triggered at all, black lives have been and continue to be devalued.  Like I said I would watch a video from you on BLM. If you had a pro Life mesage or a pro-Trump message in the clip I would have said the same thing. I just don't see how the two issues are related. Are you going to put a social justice issue in the middle of every film.  

3 Likes
Weegiesoapdodger -
Bobby Razak -
Weegiesoapdodger -

Not triggered at all, black lives have been and continue to be devalued.  Like I said I would watch a video from you on BLM. If you had a pro Life mesage or a pro-Trump message in the clip I would have said the same thing. I just don't see how the two issues are related. Are you going to put a social justice issue in the middle of every film.  

Criticism taken sir, my advice is don’t allow any particular organization or dogma effect you like this. Nobody deserves to live rent free in your head.