Check out my short film on gyms suffering because

Bignightmare2 -
theBEAToff -
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - Good film, but why was the BLM stuff in there? It is totally unrelated to COVID and gyms.

Thanks for the heads up. Not clicking BLM shit.

It’s not pro blm anymore than it was pro fires. 

Haha you know bro.

1 Like
SpunQ -

https://rumble.com/valeif-blm-funding-scam-for-democrats-spunq.html

video showing how its a scam.

Omg thank you for sharing, how stupid of me being fooled all this time. Thank you for saving me dear sir. 

If the footage about GF was shown as a time stamp of the period in relation to shutting down gyms with other events; I could (only my opinion of course) understand a snipped about the social environment during Covid.

Having said that, the snippet felt forced. If you had given other examples of the social environment, it would have blended better. Whether good or bad, time and social environment scenes are important. The inclusion of only one social environment scene didn’t appear to have blended well with your other scenes or the topic at hand.

Would have been nice to see more information regarding the interaction between the landlords and the renters. That makes for a good hero vs. villain plot.

Just my opinion and I could be wrong…

1 Like
moccaco - If the footage about GF was shown as a time stamp of the period in relation to shutting down gyms with other events; I could (only my opinion of course) understand a snipped about the social environment during Covid.

Having said that, the snippet felt forced. If you had given other examples of the social environment, it would have blended better. Whether good or bad, time and social environment scenes are important. The inclusion of only one social environment scene didn’t appear to have blended well with your other scenes or the topic at hand.

Would have been nice to see more information regarding the interaction between the landlords and the renters. That makes for a good hero vs. villain plot.

Just my opinion and I could be wrong…

Valid point, being very pro BLM I just really wanted to push that agenda. 

1 Like

Bobby, don’t let the haters get you down.

Did you do the actual filming or did you use previously available footage and interviews?

I liked it. It’s a good length, people are too easily distracted if it’s too long.

Also, the lockdowns can suck a dick.

wiggum - Bobby, don't let the haters get you down.

Thank you Wiggum :) I am good sir. 

FreightTrain - Did you do the actual filming or did you use previously available footage and interviews?

I liked it. It’s a good length, people are too easily distracted if it’s too long.

Also, the lockdowns can suck a dick.

I filmed it, minus the news footage of course and some of the drone footage. 

SpunQ -
Bobby Razak -
SpunQ -

Omg thank you for sharing, how stupid of me being fooled all this time. Thank you for saving me dear sir. 

Yw.

Thank you again, that video really opened my eyes, I am a idiot. 

de braco -
HillboFrateTrane -
de braco -
UltimateKeyboardWarrior -
HillboFrateTrane - 
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - Good film, but why was the BLM stuff in there? It is totally unrelated to COVID and gyms.

Why are you getting so offended? If you don’t like it, just scroll your eyes by. 

Where did I say or intinate that I was offended?

It was a legit question. The BLM stuff had nothing to do with the topic. It was a complete non-sequitur.

his gimmick is to act like the stupidest motherfucker on here. Which is patently rediculous, as he already owns that honour legitimately

I don’t even know who you are. Get  a life instead of jacking off to my posts. Go love your children or something constructive. 

You’re trash, always have been trash, have never contributed anything but stupidity here. Find somewhere else, you’re not funny, or clever, or thought provoking. Merely not just stupid, but fucking stupid. A cancer upon the lot of us, since your first stupid post until your most recent.

Laser beam accuracy

Subbed to check out later, I’m always interested in what Razak had to share with us. 

SpunQ -
Bobby Razak -
SpunQ -
Bobby Razak -
SpunQ -

Yw.

Thank you again, that video really opened my eyes, I am a idiot. 

Yes you are, ignorant too.

I am 100 percent ignorant, thank you for pointing that out to me. I work hard everyday to not be ignorant but it’s hard, I am my own worse enemy for sure brother.

MasterofMartialArts -

Subbed to check out later, I’m always interested in what Razak had to share with us. 

Oshhhhhh. 

SpunQ -

All lives matter.

Of course all lives matter. That’s not the point, Black Lives Matter too. That’s not a good retort. A good response is stop being a victim.

The point of BLM is to create and empower a victim mentality over a group of people based on skin color alone. If you’re black, you’re oppressed. Fuck all the black people that disagree with that mentality and fought for what they have. We don’t need that shit, we need people to believe and accept they’re victims. That’s a week ass mentality and defeatist attitude, but it trumps working hard for the American dream.

Whitey is the devil, accept it.

3 Likes

Will not watch due to the racist entity BLM. I don't support anyone who supports racist divisive organizations such the KKK & BLM. Please fuck off with your race hustling.

5 Likes
KhabibWinsTheRematch -

Will not watch due to the racist entity BLM. I don't support anyone who supports racist divisive organizations such the KKK & BLM. Please fuck off with your race hustling.

Hahaha you the man, that made my day bro. 

I am calling Zeus to jump on this thread, now you guys are in trouble.

I miss the days when Bobby could post a video and not have a bunch of people jump down his throat for one aspect of it.

wiggum - I miss the days when Bobby could post a video and not have a bunch of people jump down his throat for one aspect of it.

The world changes brother :)

Bobby Razak -
KhabibWinsTheRematch -

Hahaha you the man, that made my day bro. 

The fact that you laugh at this stuff and clearly just picked a side and (I can only assume) didnt do any research on who you claim to support is a bad look. I think you make good quality films and stuff but god dang man.