Chick whoops dude in brazil "MMA" fight

Hate420 - Old vid is old.

Does that mean everyone clicking on the link has seen it? Seriously, just smoke a bowl and suspend the hate.

you shjould be ashamed of yourselves for not having seen this before. PORRADA Rio HEROES!

Guy should still hold his head high.  If that were in the ufc, she would have been dq'd for the headbutts and 12 to  6 elbows.  She should be ashamed.

Fuck yeah. I love this video. The lady shows how you are supposed to fight.

JTfromCharlotte - 
Hate420 - Old vid is old.

Douchiest fucking screen name I've ever seen. Along with worthless posts. Terrible combination.

LOL...u mad

i have never seen the video...and btw..is that chael sonnen??? "I DIDNT TAP! I DIDNT TAP!"

i think dude was taking it easy at first and then once the ass whooping was put down he took the route of "i wasn't even trying." look at his bitch ass waving his finger at the end. i bet he switched gyms. especially in brazil. that could not have ended well for him

Yelm -  Guy should still hold his head high.  If that were in the ufc, she would have been dq'd for the headbutts and 12 to  6 elbows.  She should be ashamed.

what? but this wasn't in the UFC...it was in a gym in BRAZIL. the refs shirt said "NO RULES" for pete sake. i'm sure that guy was allowed to headbutt, and rain down 12-6 elbows too.

in fact the spectators were ALL telling her to headbutt him. it was basically more or less VALE TUDE.

she has NOTHING to be ashamed about. she worked the guy. period.

tudo** damnit.

I knew this was rioheroes before I even clicked it.

Rio Heroes? gym fights in brazil?

JediMMA - 
Yelm -  Guy should still hold his head high.  If that were in the ufc, she would have been dq'd for the headbutts and 12 to  6 elbows.  She should be ashamed.

what? but this wasn't in the UFC...it was in a gym in BRAZIL. the refs shirt said "NO RULES" for pete sake. i'm sure that guy was allowed to headbutt, and rain down 12-6 elbows too.

in fact the spectators were ALL telling her to headbutt him. it was basically more or less VALE TUDE.

she has NOTHING to be ashamed about. she worked the guy. period.
It's called sarcasm.  People on this board use it from time to time. 

4later Phone Post

Old, old video. I saw the name of the thread and knew what it was...like most old school guys here.

The dude had some Anderson Silva head movement for a few seconds in the beginning.

What is the gif on page one from?

Im pretty sure thats one of Renato Laranga`s first fights.

the fact that he checked two leg kicks in perfect form and had a great theep in the beginning shows me that he held back A LOT...i mean they aren't even the same size and any fool knows that men have more muscle mass (provided they train lol) and would take her head off with one decent roundhouse

"Old, old video. I saw the name of the thread and knew what it was...like most old school guys here."

You are so cool.

OP, 'chick' is kind of a stretch. and the bloke looked to be giving about 30% intensity.