Chieck Kongo vs. Pat Barry GIF

So Kongo was so out he attempted a single, got up and landed 2 solid shots that dropped Barry, then pounced for some not needed GNP? That's the most ever done by a guy who was "out".

It funny as hell to see people trying to stick up for Barry by saying that the fight should have been stopped and that Kongo was "out". I love Barry, but he couldn't finish and got KO'd. Kongo obviously was fully recovered by the time of the KO, he walk away just fine after the win, there was no sign of him being on wobbly legs by that point in time. He got dropped, recovered, and dropped his opponent. It was the right call by Dan, Kongo was obviously not out of the fight. 

I think the majority of people are arguing that anytime a ref rushes in and touches a fighter, the fight should be over. The fact that Dan rushed in, touched Barry then backed off is bad reffing. Ultimately it resulted in a great ending and didn't really affect the fight but it COULD have affected the fight and situations where the ref "sort of" stops the fight should be avoided.

When I saw the fight, I thought that Dan had redeemed himself for the Kimbo v Thompson match.

awesome GIF

ttt