Chimaev vs Gilbert Burns April 9

Gilbert is going to get flatlined standing.

2 Likes

Exactly. Burns isnā€™t just fighting an ā€œunprovenā€ and barely-in-the-top 10 Chimaev. Heā€™s fighting arguably THE most popular active WW on the planet according to instagram follows.

1 Like

I dont like Kahzmat but I think he will maul Gilbert. He just cant get cocky and fall into Gilberts submission game.

However Gilberts submission game isnt on the same level it use to be. You sacrifice your main aspect when you sharpen other aspects.

3 Likes

Big fight for both guys

2 Likes

I love chima so far, his shtick gets the girls all riled up on here so I enjoy him for that. I believe the hype is real, chima executes burns.
Soon to be champ.

1 Like

im hard

1 Like

Not worth a subscription to ESPN+ and $75 IMO. Iā€™m sure there will be some highly skilled women fighters on the card to help it out.

Im fuckin pumpped for this fight. I really hope it happensā€¦

6 Likes

Accepted it from who? Is this official?

I believe so Warfare

Gilbert is much smaller and less athletic. He needs a fast ko or to get a very early sub as khamzat takes him down. Or heā€™ll get worn down and crushed

Itā€™s the biggest challenge yet for Khamzat and I cant wait to see it butā€¦dont get it twisted

A blown up LW is fighting a MW cutting to WW, huge size difference regardless of how muscular burns looks compared to him

I thought it was spelled Giblert

3 Likes

Same my friend

1 Like

it is

2 Likes

No one can say cleft lip hasnt bear anyone if he wins this one. Iā€™d also assume whoever wins gets Usman next unless Colby fights a big name and wins before then.

1 Like

tee

People are shitting on Chimaev for pulling out of the fight where he caught covidā€¦?

Mma fans are trash.

3 Likes

I dislike Cumshot rat lip but damn that man scary. Gilbert is big too but different size frame. Gilbert better pray he catches a sub before Khamzat reconstructs his face

1 Like

A good fight to see where Chimaevā€™s ceiling is at. If he runs through Gilbert like he has with everybody else heā€™ll be fighting for the belt before the year is over.

3 Likes