Chimaev vs Gilbert Burns April 9

FUCK THE UFC. APRIL IS TOO FAR AWAY. DO IT NOW!

4 Likes

If you talk as much shit as he does you put yourself out there for ridicule

1 Like

Pretty tough to ridicule the guy back when he caught it people still didnt what the fuck it was. scary as shit changing the size of peopleā€™s hearts fucking with their lungs. Guy never thought hed fight again. We still dont knowā€¦

Cant wait for this fight. I like Gilbert alot but of course with Chimaev this always the possibility that we might be seeing something special in the making.

3 Likes

This is a businessā€¦not a sport.

2 Likes

I think you are in for a surprise, he has that same energy fighters that go on streaks till they win the belt, the self confidence you rarely see and only comes around once every few years.

I could be wrong but I donā€™t think I am.

1 Like

So does Charlie Z but that doesnā€™t mean anything. I get it, thatā€™s great you have extreme confidence in yourself cause of your in UFC you SHOULD! Believe and achieve bullshit.

That being said he is a scary dude lol

I agree and I also agree with Cazzo, you have to promote yourself and it is working.

But if you are going to reach like that, call out legends, call out champions across multiple weight classes, scream in the cage you gonna kill everybodyā€¦ then you better fucking show up mate or you gonna cop some shit. I try to be balanced about it but that is reality

1 Like

This isnt a career, its an opportunityā€¦

1 Like

273 Confirmed - Dana

3 Likes
1 Like

4 Likes

sweet the best test to date for him

4 Likes

Fuck yeah. Iā€™m a fan of KC now. Very interested to see how he does against a legit WW contender. I hope we see him face some adversity and overcome it. Yeah yeah, Covidā€¦Iā€™m talkin in the cage.

2 Likes

War Burns

Iā€™m a big burns fan but this is a very bad match. Gilbert could do damage at 155 but the big athletic 170ā€™s are just too powerful.
Guys like him and cerrone , masvidal, dos santos go up and they beat guys who arenā€™t in the top ten or who are on the downslide like wonderboy and most make the mistake again and again assuming that they can maybe be champion level.
History is very clear. In most cases when world class guys take a couple loses and go up they can do some real damage. But they will not beat the very top.
Thereā€™s one or two exceptions but far more cases of the crowds getting false hope when a losing fighter goes up a class.
Donā€™t see anyone but usman and maybe Colby who can survive long enough against chimaev to make him gas.
And make no mistake, the way he fights at a crazy pace he WILL gas. Notice how hard he started breathing as his recent grappling match went on.
But Gil is just too small and he lacks the TD defense. He either needs a perfect punch right away or for chimaev to shoot into a choke. And both are unlikely

2 Likes

I like this fight alot! Like Jackson said in Bloodsport, ā€œTime to separate the men from the boysā€

3 Likes

Yeh big 185s even moreso

2 Likes

Fucking finally!!!

I think Kaz smashes Bruns. I donā€™t give a fuck what color, religion, political views or anything else really about a fighter (unless pedo). I want to see a fight! I want to see greatness! I want to see something legendary! The shit movies are made of! Chimaev is the only one to me thatā€™s looking that way right now. Canā€™t wait for this fight.

3 Likes

Would probably pay off nicely on a bet, if he can pull it off.

1 Like