Chimaev vs Gilbert Burns April 9

Colby is lucky this matchup will eliminate one of the guys from a potential matchup. Outside of Usman, these are his 2 toughest matchups. Shavkat could be a problem for all too tho.

1 Like

Sport Wrestle GIF by UFC

3 Likes

Khamzat is going to submit Burns and get his black belt April 9th.

2 Likes

If Khazmat runs through burns then he should get a title shot next
If not, then him and Colby would be a great match

Khazmat vs burns is the fight I’m most looking forward to on upcoming cards
It’s a good test to see where he stands with a top contender

5 Likes

Yan-Sterling for me, but VERY interesting for sure. Not offense to Volk and Zombie, but the two main events are before them. What a trio of fights on that card! Hopefully Yan can make it… We were betting on Sterling not showing up, but who knows if Petr will be allowed to travel. In any case Dillashaw needs to be ready

3 Likes

Neil Magny: “Yeah, that’s what I thought”

1 Like

Yeah, people really talked up the Magny matchup with Chimaev early on but Magny doesnt have power or a great submission game. And his wrestling wont matter against Chimaev. Its a layup for Khamzat. Despite Burns size disparity, he does have power and submissions to possibly test KC.

3 Likes

We will see if Hazmat is as good at taking bombs as he is giving them

3 Likes

Boingo Oingo

i originally thought Magny should have gotten the fight as well at first since he was the only one calling him out, i have to agree at this point i think that fight is a gimmee

We will never know because khamzat ducked him twice

Win or lose I want to see a good fight. The questions I want answered are:

Can Hazmat go hard for 5 rounds

Can he deal, with a world class grappler

Can he deal with adversity

Can he take a punch

2 Likes

pretty sure we won’t know this until a title or headline fight, but i am curious about the rest as well

1 Like

Truth, Justice, and The American way will prevail! Pyoter is going to have to spit green mist into the champs eyes while the reffs not looking. The octagon is a No Fly Zone, and the dirty oppressor of Ukrainians will be shot down that night!!! USA USA USA USA!!!

2 Likes

Hazmat is a wrestler, of course he can go 5 Rounds.

2 Likes

The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX