1 Like

A judge actually thought he won…hahahahah

7 Likes

I know, I was like wtf!

1 Like

What a fucking joke.

2 Likes

He did not perform well tonight lads!

We’ve all been there… a few pints too many and your fella lets you down.

Chito didn’t deliver. The one eyed count was right, you leave it in the ring.

3 Likes

What the fuck happened there?

Corey’s expression was priceless… “how the fuck could anyone score it for Vera?”

2 Likes

I was rooting for Vera. Round four was arguable, round five I scored for Chito. But Sandhagen at worst, very clearly won rounds 1-3.

3 Likes

Fucking Dan Mirgliotta, poor referee…much worse as a judge.

2 Likes

Unbelievable

I really do think Chito got lucky in a few of his fights and that got him thinking he can just win it in the end

3 Likes

Wait he was a judge?

That is shifty shit.what is the screening process to be a judge? Ref experience regardless of performance? His ref experience should be an instant dq for judgeship consideration .

They should be embarrassed. They were point fighting. I think they both lost.

2 Likes

Sandhagens pitty patty style is desperately boring, can’t bust a grape with his punches.

2 Likes

Did Bisping say Vera does 13 mile runs as part of training?

2 Likes

yes

I’ve wondered about the guys that do 10 mile runs as part of training. How effective is it really.

Tito Ortiz had an interview where he said that a part of his training was on a track. He said that because there were periods of lull followed by bursts of frantic activity during a fight, that he would go to the track and do a lap around the track, then when he came to the final stretch he would run the 40 yard dash as hard as he could while going around the track to simulate the lulls and bursts of activity that occur during a fight.

최고 Tito Ortiz GIF들 | Gfycat

1 Like