Chonnan Im a top American fighter

baroni was cool with me when i met him(and it was b4 the weigh in when he was cutting weight)...chuck from ny why was he a dick in person???

I'm favouring Chonan in this one, but I think either way someones gonna get bashed.

It will be interesting to see how Chonan does against the "gate keeper". Phil seems to be the "gate keeper" at 185. If you can make it past him you may be top 10 material, if you can't, it's the minors.

Recent Quote from Pride site....

" I am raffing out roud at your raisy rukes "

RYO CHONAN

Can't say i'm a fan of Phil but i definately like to see him fight.

Im' excited for this Chonan vs Phil fight. Pretty sure Chonan is gonna win but then again Phil suprised me in the Minowa fight.

BTW Awesome fight there Phil with Minowa. One of my favorite fights of the night and thats saying something because that Bushido was aweseome.

Phils an exciting fighter no doubt, but it's going to be tough for him to beat Ryo.

Phil.

Please do this again

Good luck.

What all these flaming haters are missing is that Phil is talking smack to HIS OPPONENT!!! You think because he talks to his opponent that you have a right to just go wild crushing on a guy? Some of you who keep posting crap about him sound like some pretty insecure little boys. Get a life.

I think it shows that Phil is passionate about this fight. People who talk smack about Phil just because he comes on here to let us, the fans, know what he's feeling is not cool, nor is it an open invitation for disrespecting.

Props to NYBA. I'll be cheering for you.

Go Phil! the best Eva!

loved the last fight Phil, good luck and keep working hard

This place has some serious double standards. I put big $$$ that none of these guys would say any of this shit to Phils face. They would say half of this to Dr. Phils face let alone the NY Bad Ass!!

It was a mistake for Phil to come onto MMA.tv and talk about how great a fighter he is when MMA.tv is full of guys who are all UFC and Pride veterans.

Oh...wait...

Edited because I should never have responded to this thread.

lol

People need to stop hating on Baroni. He has some classic fights under his belt. His hands are nasty to.

Interesting....Phil talks shit....keyboard warriors who've never fought start thinking Phil is a stupid sh*t talker....Phil talks sh*t again....keyboard warriors start talking shit on Phil from behind their monitors= * Phil fights top fighters and talks sh*t
* keyboard warriors don't/can't fight and talk sh*t

just an observation.

P.S. - Phil please train hard and type little

I am looking forward to this one! Good luck Phil.

Chonnan is obviously planning to use Baroni HG as a stepping stone.

Phil is kind of like Vitor and Randleman in the respect that they all have lots of potential but just can't seem to get their heads on straight and train with the right people to get to the top.

Phil has partly himself to blame as he has alienated himself from a lot of good places to train but IMO that is where he is lacking the most, good training.

He'll never be championship caliber training with HH or even Enson for that matter....